Any one got Dynamic Sports Wear for M4 but can't apply to M4?

iSeeThisiSeeThis Posts: 552
edited December 1969 in New Users

1) I've got M4.
2) I've bought Dynamic Sports Wear for M4 today.
3) I've installed it but can't see it anywhere.
4) I can see its texture or something like that in Content Libraray but can't apply to Michael or any other figure.
Do you please tell me what I did wrong or something wrong with my copy? Thank you.

Screen_Shot_2557-02-18_at_4.18_.26_PM_.png
400 x 595 - 127K
Screen_Shot_2557-02-18_at_4.17_.53_PM_.png
528 x 500 - 45K
Screen_Shot_2557-02-18_at_4.16_.06_PM_.png
800 x 269 - 148K
Screen_Shot_2557-02-18_at_4.14_.28_PM_.png
462 x 451 - 76K

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

How did you install it, using DIM?

If so, in the Installed tab, find the item, right click on it, select' Installed Files' from the drop down menu, and it will show you what the set contains, and the folders it was installed into.

You can do that with any item installed by DIM

• iSeeThisiSeeThis Posts: 552
    edited December 1969

Thank you, Jimmy. I guess you mean "Show installed files" and here I show you. And as I've shown in the previous fourth picture, I found them in Content Library (by means of searching for alphabet A B C of product name. The problem is, I can't apply the product to any figure. Not even M4 that DAZ say this is for it.

Screen_Shot_2557-02-19_at_7.11_.17_AM_.png
    786 x 803 - 169K
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited February 2014

The item that LOADS is in People>Micheal 4>Dynamic Clothing>Dynamic Sports>Jacket.daz THAT is the item. If not Found on the DAZ Studio side Check the DAZ People folder in the POSER side of the Content Library Tab.

The POWER LOADER (your top image) only loads morphs, it has nothing at all to do with clothing.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    If not Found on the DAZ Studio side Check the DAZ People folder in the POSER side of the Content Library Tab.

It shouldn't ever be there — remember, this is Optitex dynamic cloth, D|S only.

That last sceenshot in the first post is the Products content view, isn't it? Maybe the Sportswear installer has dud metadata (it happens occasionally), which means the folder of actual clothes objects — which contains the folder of materials presets shown in the screenshot — has been safely installed in the D|S Format content all along, but the database doesn't know it's there.

Remember, only the D|S Format and Poser Format sections in the Content Library tab are actual content views. Everything else — Products, Categories, and the entire Smart Content tab, are not views of your content, they're views of a database of links to your content. If this database has bad data, or has gone corrupt (again, this happens occasionally) then these views will not work properly until the database is fixed. Sometimes this fix means opening a bug report to get the metadata in the installer corrected.

edited December 1969

Good point But the TEXT was to hard to read on my screen so was just being safe.

edited December 1969

Thank you Jaderail and SpottedKitty. There must be something wrong with my machine. I've installed Dawn but can't find her anywhere. And I've just purchased and installed Enchanted Terrace but can't dblClick the Base icon to bring it to viewport, too. Just waiting for helpdesk to help me out.

edited December 1969

Silly questions time. How do you install your content? Where does it get installed too and DO you have it listed in the DAZ Studio program as a proper path to SEE content as both DAZ Studio Format and Poser Format?

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Silly questions time. How do you install your content? Where does it get installed too and DO you have it listed in the DAZ Studio program as a proper path to SEE content as both DAZ Studio Format and Poser Format?

I always use DIM except products I bought from other sites. And I actually walk through possible path available in Content Library. As I have shown you the screenshot. I've found it but can't apply it.

edited December 1969

I'm sorry I had to catch some sleep, this is what I mean by your paths in DAZ Studio.

Paths.png
    444 x 365 - 51K