Problem moving around actors

Lately when i move around especially V4rs and birds,animals etc. It bends their legs.
This dont happen with G2,G3 or G8 and mostly when i use the Translate Tool.

This has just happened recently and i dont understand the cause!

Comments

• KitsumoKitsumo Posts: 1,210

Inverse Kinematics? Does it seem like their legs are glued to the same spot on the ground?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited December 2019

What do you have selected? I suspect this is the default IK chains, the legs load with the pins on for the feet in Poser and that may be how they are loading in DS now.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • What do you have selected? I suspect this is the default IK chains, the legs load with the pins on for the feet in Poser and that may be how they are loading in DS now.

I have the actor selected! 

• OK, that is odd - if it was the hip I could understand it (to an extent). So, what are the exact steps for a way to trigger this?

• OK, that is odd - if it was the hip I could understand it (to an extent). So, what are the exact steps for a way to trigger this?

I just Pose an actor. Then i want to move it to another position in the Scene and as i move it the legs and arms starts
                      wobbeling. Funny thing it never happens with any Genesis figure!