Question Mark Necklace

FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
edited December 2019 in Freebies

DOWNLOAD

Daz Studio Format, Iray and 3Delight materials. The necklace and pendant are separate, the necklace is rigged for Genesis 8 Female, the pendant is a rigged prop with 3 bones that you can use with any figure you want.
An object file for the pendant is in the geometries folder for use in other programs.

Question Mark Necklace.jpg
1000 x 1000 - 806K
Post edited by Fisty on

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,029
    edited December 2019

Nice one, thanks! And many thanks for the 3DL materials :)

Post edited by Leana on
  • Got that right away! Thank you, I love jewelry. Now just have to remember to use it.

• lol, nice, thanks.  B)

• Looks very nice...  Thanks!

• Thank you!

• ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited December 2019

Very nice set of a pendant, necklace, and pendant with a necklace combo.

Left is my failed attempt of converting Aiyana from gen6 to gen8 (it failed at the gen6-7 boundary), she still hasn't figured out where her gothic pendant wandered off to. The middle is FWSA Sandi converted to Gen8 using RiverSoftArt's gen7-to-8 converter (probably to Buildzoids complete and utter dismay, sorry, I just like Sandi, cute elf), the necklace works very well with her Naked EPYC pendant. And right is AS Kellyn, cuz we can never have too many cute elves this time of year, with the full pendant and necklace combo.   dForce Sweet Summer dress with custom meme textures, and dForce Eastern Elegance pants also with custom textures. Rowana Hair (left), Saffron Hair (middle, custom AHOC colors), and Shena Hair (right).

Edit: the former render was bugging the hell out of me with the pose combined with the camera angle making it look like Kellyn's left arm was almost twice as big as the right. I also didn't notice that the pose had her hovering a foot above the floor for some odd reason, guess it was for some really tall high heels, lol.

20191217_G8fAiyanaQmark1_01002_r.jpg
    2800 x 2100 - 1M
    20191217_G8fAiyanaQmark1_02003_r.jpg
    2800 x 2100 - 1M
    Post edited by ZarconDeeGrissom on
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Oooooh! Pretty! Thank you!

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Thank you, Fisty!

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,142

Thank you very much, looks good heart

• much love fisty, thank you! MERRY CHRISTMAS~~!

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

thank you, Fisty.  i love this pendant.  very cool conept, and beautiful execution. 

happy holidays!

j

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416

I can't take credit for the concept, it was ZarconDeeGrissom's idea.