Purchased FaceGen Artist Pro ..... No download link

Hello.

Im purchased Facegen Artist Pro via the website last night and was told it's a manual download, no problem  

However when you click download it takes me to my product library to facegen but there is no download link.

Soooo what do I do?  thanks

Comments

• Hello. I have done and just had a message back saying that they are too busy to answer right now.
  • Tried multiple support tickets all say "too busy cannot help"  Had to open up a paypal dispute in the end. What a rubbish service. Won't be spending my money here again.

• Flooding CS with multiple tickets on the same topic doesn't help anything. Tickets are normally answered in the order in which they are received and yes there is a bit of a wait due to the high volume of tickets {normal during large sales and over holidays}.

Possibly if you clear the browser cache, sign in again and check the Product Library, maybe the link will be there now. A few products require scrolling down to near the bottom to see the download links.

• Unfortunately Catherine it's not there. It states the download link and serial code will be in my account (download via product library) and it's blank. Tried the support tickets, tweeting them and nothing.  Yes I get hoidays are a busy time but I run my own business which involves warehouses, stock, everyday there is something to do. I still manage to answer questions and I dont have a dedicated team.

It's pretty clear that there is also no staff on here either since my issue has been sitting there.

I love Daz Software but their support is non existantant clearly. (Oh and they have a dedicated support center and still are unable to reply)

• Smart9682 said:

Tried multiple support tickets all say "too busy cannot help"  Had to open up a paypal dispute in the end. What a rubbish service. Won't be spending my money here again.

I suspect they say that due to the high volume of tickets currently it will take longer than usual to reply, not that they are too busy to help.

• I have NO idea if this has anything to do with the matter regarding the FaceGen links but FaceGen updated again very recently so maybe the company is waiting for new material.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985

Doesn't appear to be an isolated case.  I just checked and my product library for Facegen Artist Pro and download links are missing too.  

ProductLibrary.JPG
    1366 x 897 - 468K
  • Looking into this now.  Thanks for letting us know!

• Hello

I have just purcharsed FaceGen Artist Pro and there is no download link, please help!

facegendownloadpage.jpg
    1920 x 923 - 237K
  • Hello

I have just purcharsed FaceGen Artist Pro and there is no download link, please help!

Have you tried opening Install Manager? If it's not there please open a support ticket.

• I have installed the Install Manager, searched for FaceGen and it is not there. Also no serial key or Facegen Artist Pro entry is present in the serial keys tab in my account. I have submitted the support ticket and I'll wait some time.

• OmnifluxOmniflux Posts: 363

I previously opened a ticket and support replied that this is a known issue and they are looking into it. Seeing as this thread was started over 11 months ago...I guess lots of patience is expected :)

• Just bougth Facegen pro and also have this same problem, no download links and it doesnt appear on the install manager, did this ever got resolved?

At least part of this has been resolved, you can now download it.

From the product page

• This product must be downloaded from the Product Library
    • The required serial number will be added to your account upon purchase

If you are logged in, this should take you there: https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files#prod_37429

My serial number is not showing up in the serial numbers section of my account, however when you run the installer, it says

* Your serial number is in your purchase email and your receipt.

I did not receive an email or receipt for this purchase, however you may have.

I have not yet opened a support ticket to get my serial number.

• A year later and it's happening again - with Facegen Pro again. Download finally appeared, no serial # anywhere.

I do have a support ticket open since Saturday, pointing out both the download and serial # problems.

Yes, I'm trying to be patient, but it's funny that this is a recurrent problem.

• Well for what it's worth Facegen Pro from their website recently launched an update. So that might be why there's something of a timelag happening ;-)

• Updates are nice! Particularly when you can use the program :)

• Do you haev serial numbers now? I'm told this should be fixed.

Mine shows up now

• I'm the original poster in here. Still never got to the bottom of it. No download link, no serial, nothing.