How do I earn Loyalty Discount?

bjoernb78bjoernb78 Posts: 135

Hi there,

While it is pretty obvious at first sight --> buy some stuff, I wonder, if there are special products or categories that raise my Loyality Discount.

Is it about spending money at DAZ no matter what I buy or is it about how many products I've bought or how much money I've spent in total? Is it only DAZ originals that counts or only how many Pro Bundles I've got?

If anyone can clarify this for me, please let me know. Thanks!

Post edited by bjoernb78 on

Comments

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083
    bjoernb78 said:

Hi there,

While it is pretty obvious at first sight --> buy some stuff, I wonder, if there are special products or categories that raise my Loyality Discount.

Is it about spending money at DAZ no matter what I buy or is it about how many products I've bought or how much money I've spent in total? Is it only DAZ originals that counts or only how many Pro Bundles I've got?

I don't think anyone other than Daz really knows this, but it is my experience that your actual spending counts, most likely during the past 11 months. It may be a shorter time frame, 11 months makes logical sense. What you buy is probably not important. In fact, although I'm not sure about this, I think you may get the loyalty discount even if you have not bought a single item, just gift cards.

• Ati said:
    bjoernb78 said:

Hi there,

I don't think anyone other than Daz really knows this, but it is my experience that your actual spending counts, most likely during the past 11 months. It may be a shorter time frame, 11 months makes logical sense. What you buy is probably not important. In fact, although I'm not sure about this, I think you may get the loyalty discount even if you have not bought a single item, just gift cards.

I'm pretty sure it has been officially confirmed in respect to other "earned discounts" that it's spending cash, including purchase of Gift Cards, rather than using store credit/Gift Cards that matters.

Ati said:
    bjoernb78 said:

Hi there,

I'm pretty sure it has been officially confirmed in respect to other "earned discounts" that it's spending cash, including purchase of Gift Cards, rather than using store credit/Gift Cards that matters.

It's been confirmed for a past discount. No guarantees that it still works the same way. But yeah, if what we know is correct, then it's the money-spending that counts, and it doesn't matter what you spend it on. But buying lots of stuff without spending any money (ie: using gift cards, as opposed to buying the gift card itself) does not count--to the best of publicly available info.

• bjoernb78bjoernb78 Posts: 135
    edited December 2019
    Ati said:
    Ati said:
    bjoernb78 said:

Hi there,

It's been confirmed for a past discount. No guarantees that it still works the same way. But yeah, if what we know is correct, then it's the money-spending that counts, and it doesn't matter what you spend it on. But buying lots of stuff without spending any money (ie: using gift cards, as opposed to buying the gift card itself) does not count--to the best of publicly available info.

It's a shame that they make a mystery out of it. Thank you so far!

Post edited by bjoernb78 on
  • odasteinodastein Posts: 606
    Ati said:
    bjoernb78 said:
    I don't think anyone other than Daz really knows this, but it is my experience that your actual spending counts, most likely during the past 11 months. It may be a shorter time frame, 11 months makes logical sense. 

I spent quite a lot at the beginning of the year, and then nothing from July 5 to December 8. I have a 30% discount. So, I guess that the whole year is taken into account. 

odastein said:
    Ati said:
    bjoernb78 said:
    I don't think anyone other than Daz really knows this, but it is my experience that your actual spending counts, most likely during the past 11 months. It may be a shorter time frame, 11 months makes logical sense. 

I spent quite a lot at the beginning of the year, and then nothing from July 5 to December 8. I have a 30% discount. So, I guess that the whole year is taken into account. 

Thus the 11 months. The loyalty sale is in December, so the previous 11 months, from January to November. And again, this is just a theory, we don't know for sure.