Graphic card compatibility

Hi, I tried daz a year back but just started with daz seriously 3 months ago right now i just render a single charcter on cpu only i want to upgrade to gpu will (used) 2 × 1050ti can render a scene with 3 g8 character & school environment? My pc spec i7 4790 16 gb ddr 1333 ram 650 watt psu.

Comments

• They have only 4GB, so will be fairly limiting (memory isn't pooled - each card has to load the entire scene). I suspect you really need to look at getting one GPU with more memory.

• They have only 4GB, so will be fairly limiting (memory isn't pooled - each card has to load the entire scene). I suspect you really need to look at getting one GPU with more memory.

Hey Thanks for the answer what about GTX 1660 6gb or 1060 6gb?

• 3 G8 and a room full of props will still be pretty tough on just a 6gb card. You'd probably get it to work using Scene optimizer, or a similar product.

If you do buy get the new card over the used. 

• 3 G8 and a room full of props will still be pretty tough on just a 6gb card. You'd probably get it to work using Scene optimizer, or a similar product.

If you do buy get the new card over the used. 

ok this is the last thing i can can buy leaving ram & ssd upgrade for later http://www.galax.com/en/graphics-card/geforce-rtx-2060-super-ex-1click-v2.html this graphic card has good service in our country.(Asia)

• I have no experience with Galax, although they make other companies cards so I may just not under that name, as a brand but the 2060 Super is by all reports a great card. I have the 2070 which performs roughly the same and love it.

• I have no experience with Galax, although they make other companies cards so I may just not under that name, as a brand but the 2060 Super is by all reports a great card. I have the 2070 which performs roughly the same and love it.

They have only 4GB, so will be fairly limiting (memory isn't pooled - each card has to load the entire scene). I suspect you really need to look at getting one GPU with more memory.

Thanks guys for taking your time & answering my question. I will update you guy when i get it done Have a nice weekend!

• rrwardrrward Posts: 556

ok this is the last thing i can can buy leaving ram & ssd upgrade for later http://www.galax.com/en/graphics-card/geforce-rtx-2060-super-ex-1click-v2.html this graphic card has good service in our country.(Asia)

You will be very happy with a 2060 Super.