What The Boob!

konkon Posts: 389
edited December 1969 in New Users

I'm tired of this crap with the shirts! "Casual Jeans and T-Shirt for Genesis and Genesis 2 Female" Yea well why doesn't shop up when I select genesis and why do I have to fit it to genesis if its made for it. "Genesis Bikini" ok then how come none of the adjustments can help it fit this figure? What's that you say why buy v5 even though it says it fit genesis? Don't know. Oh wait if you search by compatible figure (genesis and nothing else) you still get v5 clothing and like and idiot you buy it. Sorry I am not reducing my characters boobs. The only time I am ever in favor of a breast reduction is if your back hurts and this character doesn't have that problem. ;(

Screenshot_(9).png
1920 x 1080 - 822K

Comments

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987
    edited February 2014

Er... what are you trying to say? Are you looking for ideas how to fit Genesis clothing to large breast size, or what exactly is the problem?

Have you tried using Mesh Smoothing and Collision item in the Parameter tab?

Post edited by BeeMKay on
  • TotteTotte Posts: 13,510
    edited December 1969

Fitting clothes on extreme morphs is a delicate procedure, use adjustment morphs on the clothes, smoothing and collision and as a last solution use the hexagon bridge and make your own morph.

• konkon Posts: 389
    edited December 1969

I am trying to say I am tired how clothes that don't fit right. I can never find tops that fit right. I don't think these bodies are extreme at all and there shouldn't be a problem fitting.

Screenshot_(7).png
    1920 x 1080 - 766K
    edited February 2014

Well, you can always try http://www.daz3d.com/sickle-rigging-and-morphing-system
    If you use it with collision, then it will not make the clothing cling to the body - see below example.

The major problem I see is not the size (which usually can be apprehended, save for the distortion of the texure, which you usually also have in real life when you try to fit a size that wasn't meant for you ;-)), but the XXL nipples, which distort about every mesh you try to pull over them. With them, I guess it is, indeed, "make your own clothing".
    On the last image, I have dialed down the nipple.

Sickle_yield.png
    1200 x 900 - 2M
    SRY3.JPG
    828 x 558 - 50K
    SY1.JPG
    939 x 588 - 64K
    SY2.JPG
    1357 x 576 - 76K
    SY.JPG
    718 x 565 - 45K
    Post edited by BeeMKay on
    edited February 2014

I would love to make my own clothing but I wouldn't know where to begin. I think I am getting better.

Screenshot_(11).png
    1920 x 1080 - 462K
    Post edited by kon on
    edited December 1969

Some pieces of clothing have a built-in morph for big bisted ladies. Under Posing/Shaping, check out the "Shaping" and "Parameter" tabs, and look for "vulptious".

edited December 1969

yea I do use that to