Walk Designer for M4

wazzupbeerwazzupbeer Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

Hello everyone first post here. I recently purchased Walk Designer for m4 however I'm not sure what folder I'm supposed to install it to. I'm running Windows 7 -64 bit with Poser 2012 and I've tried installing to both folders for poser, however the m4 dials are not showing up in the Walk Designer. Can anyone direct me to where I am supposed to install this to ?

Comments

• wazzupbeerwazzupbeer Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hello everyone first post here. I recently purchased Walk Designer for m4 however I’m not sure what folder I’m supposed to install it to. I’m running Windows 7 -64 bit with Poser 2012 and I’ve tried installing to both folders for poser, however the m4 dials are not showing up in the Walk Designer. Can anyone direct me to where I am supposed to install this to ?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,873
    edited December 1969

Duplicate threads merged and moved to Poser Discussions.

• kmw_5213kmw_5213 Posts: 74
    edited December 1969

My understanding is to function properly it has to go into the route directory of Poser. i.e., in your SmithMicro/Poser (whatever) directory. Otherwise it won't work. Now, I've usually tested that by loading a product somewhere else anyway just to see what happened, but this is one of the rare times I didn't. I just put it where they told me to. So, in this case, doing as you're told isn't a bad thing because I've had no problems after following the guidelines.

kmw