Barbie doll body maker!!(niples and gens remover)

hi guys ok, while this idea looks weird, specially from me whcih i'm also like "realistm" unfortunally for some "game dev reasons" would be good be able to remove "niples and "gens" from already existing textures like the eyebrow remover, because for peoples wanting to make a 12+ or a 17+ (not 18+) game some rules does exist and one of then are for a 12+ rated a "no niples or gens body"(for 17 you can have niples but not gens or at last they must not appear too often) in case it will appear naked it must be a "barbie doll style for 12 and a half barbie for 17+ then would be really good of we could get a tool with the same function of the one to remove the eyebrow for that ones too, not only remove the "gens and niples elements but also the pub hairs, it would be really interesting because it could make more easy to proper set the character for the right age requeriment.

i'm saying that because i noticed which while males without the gens are in general "ken" bodies with nothing under, many females have a gen "textured on then without need to have the gen to it appear(of course will be a painted gen but still having one), then would be cool be able to remove niples and gens and pub hairs not only for female but also for males, making a full shaved body for both male and female. 

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567

Well you can use teen  skins without gen or just open the textures Photoshop and use the rubber stamp to make the gen material disappear.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,256

Actually...is there any reason Brow Remover couldn’t be used for this purpose?

• EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390
    Gordig said:

Actually...is there any reason Brow Remover couldn’t be used for this purpose?

hmm to be fair i never tried, it can be used to others things than just remove the "eyebrows"?

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

There are quite a few toon textures that would work.

• TDBAGZTDBAGZ Posts: 163
    edited December 2019

No product because its too easy, unshareable, or not universal enough.

For a uniformed colored no detail plastic body just reapply the uber shader or even a plastic shader to your figures surfaces, adjust color, roughness, gloss. Done, plastic Barbie.

If you want to get rid of brows, nipples, gens, but keep skin details. Make copies of the Figure's Surface Maps (as to not destroy the default maps) rename, and in a photo editor llike Gimp, Affinity, or Photoshop use heal brush, blemish removal brush, or paint over the undesired areas. This needs to be done on the base, displacement, glossy, specular, or any of the avalible maps with that undesired marking. Replace the default maps with the edited ones in the figures surfaces tab. Save as a material preset. (nipples and gens are on torso maps) This cannot be sold or shared as it is still essinetially DAZ's or the Artist's skin map. If it could I would share the maps I have for G8F default.

Another option for quick and dirty way is use the figures maps as a template then on another layer in your photo editor paint over the nipples or gens and keep a transparent background. With only the new cover layer visible save the image and you can use it as a sort of pastie or censor layer in the Layer Image Editor (L.I.E.) on the base surface map. It could be used on all figure version of that model. Downside is, it wont match all skin tones. Again be careful not to save over the original maps also.   

Post edited by TDBAGZ on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,919
    edited December 2019

the no suit sort of would work too

https://www.daz3d.com/no-suit-for-genesis-8-females

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390

to be clear and some peoples are not missunderstand my request, i'm not talking about "true barbie doll body, i means plastic or rubber made bodie,. that is not the case i means which i want a way to remove niples, pub hair and gens from the already existing skins like for exemple victoria 8 material, i means make the bodies be like the genesis 1 and genesis 2 bodies, both of then don't have any niples or gens or pubic hairs on they bodies, they are "doll" style bodies but still "realistic style skin, this is what i want, not a cartoon or anime or plastic or rubber doll, body for exemple like sakura 8 body anime body, i want a way to get any of the existing bodies materials and "remove" they gens, niples or pub hairs, but still looking like a realistic body, it's just to help with censoship, i know which i can try that using the photoshop but it will be really a lot of work to have adjust for all that, then would be cool to have a tool which would do that.

• jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

this thread might be useful to you. 

i think you might really have to do a little work in photoshop or GIMP to get what you're looking for.

give it a try and you might be pleasantly surprised.  it's not that hard to use a healing brush or clone stamp to remove unwanted details from a skin texture map.  it's adding details to a map that's difficult.

the tutorial + goodies thread has a very blankish skintone map that might give you a good startingpoint--or a good layer to incorporate into a skin build. 

also, there are some PAs who tend to create texture maps that are pretty blank in the genital region.  younger characters in the store typically have no features there.  that might be a plus for you, since those characters will include gens-free torso transparency and normal and displacement maps as well as the diffuse map that's the most visible of the skin surface layers.

good luck--

• TDBAGZTDBAGZ Posts: 163
    Ellessarr said:

to be clear and some peoples are not missunderstand my request, i'm not talking about "true barbie doll body, i means plastic or rubber made bodie,. that is not the case i means which i want a way to remove niples, pub hair and gens from the already existing skins like for exemple victoria 8 material, i means make the bodies be like the genesis 1 and genesis 2 bodies, both of then don't have any niples or gens or pubic hairs on they bodies, they are "doll" style bodies but still "realistic style skin, this is what i want, not a cartoon or anime or plastic or rubber doll, body for exemple like sakura 8 body anime body, i want a way to get any of the existing bodies materials and "remove" they gens, niples or pub hairs, but still looking like a realistic body, it's just to help with censoship, i know which i can try that using the photoshop but it will be really a lot of work to have adjust for all that, then would be cool to have a tool which would do that.

"If you want to get rid of brows, nipples, gens, but keep skin details. Make copies of the Figure's Surface Maps (as to not destroy the default maps) rename, and in a photo editor llike Gimp, Affinity, or Photoshop use heal brush, blemish removal brush, or paint over the undesired areas. This needs to be done on the base, displacement, glossy, specular, or any of the avalible maps with that undesired marking. Replace the default maps with the edited ones in the figures surfaces tab. Save as a material preset. (nipples and gens are on torso maps)"

The Nips and Gens are on the torso maps. It's alot less work than you think or than it even sounds. Once you have the new maps on you can adjust colors to make multiple skin tones and save those skintones out if you wish.

However, if you load another characters materials surface maps to change color or markings (wrinkles, moles, etc) then you have to do it again for those torso maps as well.