Kitbashers Gloves #12

Not sure if it's okay to discuss a Renderosity product on a Daz Forum, but here goes: is anyone familiar with that particular product? It would be an asset for my Batsuit project.

I installed it, but can't find it in my contect library, am I missing something?

Comments

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,760
    edited December 2019

You're not seeing them at 

\People\Genesis 3 Female\Clothing\MightyMite\Kitbashers\Gloves\

and

\People\Genesis 3 Male\Clothing\MightyMite\Kitbashers\Gloves\

?

If not, check to see if you've got an extra category for Clothes instead of Clothing, or possibly Wardrobe 

Post edited by Cybersox on
  • Well, i'd do a search in Content Library for "gloves" and it doesn't show up, I guess I shoudl do a more specific search ;) 

• plasma_ringplasma_ring Posts: 1,020

The file path Cybersox provided should be correct. I'm actually not sure that I remember those having "gloves" in the name--it may just be the number. 

• comixfanacomixfana Posts: 264
    edited December 2019

The file path Cybersox provided should be correct. I'm actually not sure that I remember those having "gloves" in the name--it may just be the number. 

That explains it then, I'm so used to do searches by name in the Content Library,and the readme file isn't very explicit :) Maybe a search for "MightyMite" would do? anyway, thanks for the link :)

Post edited by comixfana on
  • plasma_ringplasma_ring Posts: 1,020

My bad @comixfana - they're called "Gloves 012" but they didn't come up for me upon searching either. "MightyMite" also didn't work, but "012" did for some reason. 

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,558

This is why I rarely use the search funtion in DS and alwways use the content library and know the file path of what i am installing, makes things easier to find. Files from rendo usually install to CONTENT whereas zip files from DAZ3D install to STUDIO, one folder earlier.

• My bad @comixfana - they're called "Gloves 012" but they didn't come up for me upon searching either. "MightyMite" also didn't work, but "012" did for some reason. 

012? I'll give it a try when my shift is over :) 

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,760

This is why I rarely use the search funtion in DS and alwways use the content library and know the file path of what i am installing, makes things easier to find. Files from rendo usually install to CONTENT whereas zip files from DAZ3D install to STUDIO, one folder earlier.

That could be it.  I don't own that set of gloves from MightyMite, but I DO have another set of gloves from the same vendor, Gloves #32, that I hadn't installed yet.  Sure enough, opening the zip file yields just the data, people and docs folders all by themselves rather than in a My library or Content folder. so to install properly you have to unzip the file and then manually merge the data and people folders into the ones in your library or who knows where the files will end up.  dAs a side note, there are no textures included with these, so you'll have to provide your own.