Muscle veins problem with Mr. Hyde

edited December 1969 in New Users

Hello, I apologize if I missed this being asked elsewhere on here, I did see a few similar posts, but they weren't much help.

I bought the Mr. Hyde character for genesis & I'm using daz 4.6. I can not get the muscle veins & definition to be visible at all in any render condition I try. I've spent days adjusting every dial I can think of & so far It's not working. Not just for Hyde either, Ive tried other displacement maps, they're equally useless. I wish I could be more specific in asking fo help, but I don't know how to be. I assumed I could just load the setting in Daz & it would just work, like changing or loading any other material.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• edited December 1969

five seconds after I posted this I found the answer :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

And yet another proof that all the knowledge is linked to that "Submit Post" button :coolsmile:

• Leo ChenLeo Chen Posts: 697
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    And yet another proof that all the knowledge is linked to that "Submit Post" button :coolsmile:

BTW, is there anyway to delete the post whenever "the knowledge has been linked to the tab "Submit Post""?

LeoChen-LeoChen-miss_sexy_2.jpg
    876 x 1852 - 210K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Unfortunately no, not for forum members. Even mods don't actually delete posts, we just move them to somewhere else, out of sight.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Unfortunately no, not for forum members. Even mods don't actually delete posts, we just move them to somewhere else, out of sight.

Yeah...most forum software never really deletes anything...even mods usually don't have that ability.

But what you can do...edit the title/contents...mark it 'solved'...or even post the answer you've come up with in case someone else is blundering down the same path...