G8M Figure loads deformed

I installed XTransfer yesterday and after doing one morph, DAZ studio (both 4.12 and it's beta) would suddenly close (crash) while loading any G8M figure. Today I went ahead and renamed the folder where morph was at, along with Character Converter from G3M to G8M since that was also causing the figures to take a long time to load. I then uninstalled and installed both of the Daz Studios, and now after two minutes or so, the G8M figure loads but it is deformed (see attached). Is there a way to fix this? I already submitted a ticket yesterday, but now being able to load it all deformed is new.

Thank you in advanced.

g8m-figure.png
765 x 715 - 372K

Comments

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

You are probably better off asking in Zev0's commercial thread: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/341526/xtransfer-commercial/p1 

However, the temporary solution is to get rid of the XTransfer morphs folder, wherever you have put it. There looks to be an update on the way, as several people (including me) are working testing updates that Zev0 is developing. I had very similar problems to yours, and with the latest Beta of the updated XTransfer file, I can transfer morphs cleanly.

• Thank  you, Dragonfly. I did as you told me and Zev0 contacted me. The issue has been resolved. Thanks again for your suggestion.

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

yes