I can not transfer from Daz to Hexagon... help?

motocrossguy205motocrossguy205 Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Hexagon Discussion

I purchased Hexagon and loaded as I was instructed... however when I select "send to Hexagon" in the drop down box in Daz... it opens Hexagon but shows no images... I have been fighting this program for 2 weeks and I am starting to think it's a joke. I attempted to contact customer support but no answer... reading alot of negative stuff about this program. Is there any thing I can try to fix this or trash the program??? Thanks

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited February 2014

What exactly are you trying to transfer to Hexagon? What version of DAZ Studio (Help > About DAZ Studio)

You must make sure that the figure is selected first in the Scene pane in DAZ Studio, if you don't have anything selected, you should get an error message saying 'You have nothing selected to send to Hexagon ...'

Depending on your system specs and what you are sending, it may take a while. If I send Genesis to Hex, DS opens Hex and sends the figure in a few seconds.

When I load and send Genesis over to Hex, I get the following lines in the DAZ Studio Log File (Help > Troubleshooting > View Log File)

Loaded file: Genesis.duf
    DEBUG: Hexagon executed successfully...
    DEBUG: Shared memory attached successfully...

Have a look at your log to see what is going on
    Post edited by JimmyC_2009 on