MRL dForce Long Morphing Hair

Anyone having any issues with this hair?  All I have is Robyn, this hair and lights in the scene and it keeps crashing on me at various times.  Sometimes with trying to simulate the hair and sometimes with rendering.

Comments

• What are you system specs? Rendering hair can be quite demanding, though simulating seems mangeable even on my old 750Ti GPU.

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

Windows 10 Pro 64bit, Dual Nvidia Geoforce RTX 2060, 16GB Ram system ram.  I have no problems simulating any other hair. I have several of Linday's and some of AprilSH that give me no problems.

• I might not be surprised at rendering failing, as it probably takes quite a bit of memory to prepare for the GPUs (are they 6GB or 8GB cards?), but it is slightly surprising that simulation would fail. Is this in the general release (4.12.0.86) or the Public Build (4.12.1.40)?

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621
    edited December 2019

Public Build and I think (hope) I have fixed it.  I reset all my settings with render and sim and started over.  This is not the same pose or anything but I was able to get it to sim and render! 

Thank you so much for trying to help!!

WIPChar2-3.jpg
    756 x 1040 - 325K
    Post edited by Daventaki on