Can't shrink right docking area. [Solved-monitor too small for Daz]

lukon100lukon100 Posts: 766

How do I work this thing?

When I've got the left docking area hidden, the right one needlessly occupies about 48% of the workspace, and the divider simply won't move any more to the right.

And when I bring out the left docking area, the right docking area does shrink a bit, but then it shoves the right end of my slider controls off screen so I can't type in values.

Post edited by lukon100 on

Comments

• What is in the docking area? Panes have a minimum size and most likely one of those docked now is at its minimum.

• lukon100lukon100 Posts: 766

Yes. The problem began when I put the Figure Setup pane into the right docking area.

It's so bad that when I retun to the Figure Setup pane after being on some other pane, the blue "Create" button will have been shoved off the screen.

These minimum pane widths are apparently designed for wide video monitors, whereas I'm using a 1280 X 1024 video monitor.

I guess my fix for this is to dock the Figure Setup pane on the left instead of the right.

But is there an interface option in Daz that works better for 1280 X 1024 screens?

• lukon100 said:

Yes. The problem began when I put the Figure Setup pane into the right docking area.

It's so bad that when I retun to the Figure Setup pane after being on some other pane, the blue "Create" button will have been shoved off the screen.

These minimum pane widths are apparently designed for wide video monitors, whereas I'm using a 1280 X 1024 video monitor.

I guess my fix for this is to dock the Figure Setup pane on the left instead of the right.

But is there an interface option in Daz that works better for 1280 X 1024 screens?

You may need to abandon one of the side dock areas, or at least keep no more than one of them expanded.