Unable to add anything to cart.

Is there some kind of issue with the store? I tried adding something to my cart and nothing. Tried adding other products and same thing: nothing happens. Tried doing it from the product page itself and the main store page. Running Win7 Ultimate & IE Explorer 11.

Last time I purchased was back on Nov. 14 and I haven't changed any of my settings.

Comments

• I tried another way and it worked. I added the products to my wishlist, then went to my wishlist and was able to add them to my cart from there. Seems like the add-to-cart button isn't working on the product pages and the thumbnails on the /shop page.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,151

I'm having the same problem today - also on Win7 and Internet Explorer. I tried using Chrome browser and it works fine, so that's my workaround.

• I use Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 or Firefox on my home computer.  Because it's default.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Did you know that Microsoft's own security chief has warned millions of people who continue to use Internet Explorer as a default web browser are placing themselves in "peril". 

The company, which first developed Internet Explorer in 1995, is no longer supporting new development for the web browser. Continued use of the software was potentially risky, according to Chris Jackson, Microsoft’s worldwide lead for cyber security.
  • Daz has indeitified and fixed the issue, at least on the main store page and the current promo pages - others will get the fix overnight. Please be aware that, in order to get the updated code, you may need to clear your history in IE.