What happened to Wardrobe Wizard utility within Poser?

Can't find the wardrobe wizard utility.

I just upgraded to Poser 11.  Have not used Poser in quite a while.  The old version of Poser I used before had a built in utility called Wardrobe Wizard by Phil Cooke (PhilC).  It was very handy for transfering clothing items bewteen figures, and for simple rigging.  I still have my usage file rights.  Had planned to copy to WW python data file.

Comments

• they have the fitting room now, maybe ask at Renderosity

I found fitting room quite easy to use for close fitting clothing and the saved cr2 files for the clothing work in Carrara too on figures like V4

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

OK - thanks

• Wardrobe Wizard has been removed from latest version of Poser by request of PhilC , who has retired.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,785

Wardrobe Wizard has been removed from latest version of Poser by request of PhilC , who has retired.

That's a bummer if one has purchased the additional figure expansion packs, as I have... surprise

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    WandW said:

Wardrobe Wizard has been removed from latest version of Poser by request of PhilC , who has retired.

That's a bummer if one has purchased the additional figure expansion packs, as I have... surprise

If you choose to use your established preferences when installing the 11.2 version from Bondware, you should still have it:

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2937935

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

So I have an issue with the Fitting Room.  I have been working a bit with La'Femme and L'Homme.  I'm realizing that in order to create clothing for L'Homme I need to make for La'Femme first and then add in L'Homme's morphs so it all goes correctly.  

Mostly there is nothing showing.  The three view panels are blank.  The figures in there, the clothing items is in there but nothing is showing up.  When I fidget with the viewport allot then I can get things to show up but it shouldn't be behaving liike that.  If this is a replacement for Wardrobe Wizard they need to look into this.

• English BobEnglish Bob Posts: 113
    Kerya said:
    WandW said:

If you choose to use your established preferences when installing the 11.2 version from Bondware, you should still have it:

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/forumpro/?thread_id=2937935

You can also continue to use the stand-alone WW application, if you have that. I prefer it myself.