G8F Twisted Legs

Has anyone else experienced twisted muscles in the legs of G8F?  I haven't organized my instances in a directory, but I run into this from time to time with G8F.  I applied a pose I bought from the Daz3D site, and the right leg thigh area is way out of shpe instead of being symmetrical.  Sometimes applying a zero pose will fix it, but other times, it always twists when applying poses.  I have deleted the character form the scene at times and rebuilt it, but eventually a leg start twisting again.  Is there a solution?

G8F Twisted legs007006.png
189 x 449 - 127K

Comments

• 1. Enable show hidden items under your parameters' pane

2. With your character selected and while under the parameters pane see what's being currently used.

3. Look for the greyed out morphs that are enabled and try zeroing some of those out to find the offending morph.

• There may be a hidden morph that is being activated with that pose. Try enabling show hidden items an check under the parameters' pane with "currently used" being selected. 

• Thanks.  I will try that when I get home from work tonight.

• edited November 2019

I found several hidden morphs with values that I zeroed out.   I tried the thigh, lower leg, pelvis and full body.  After about 10 minutes I gave up and reladed the character from a "master file" I created for that character.  However, after enough time, this will happen again.  I think there is a bug.  I might try one more time with the character zeroed to see if there is anything twisted. It just takes too much time to fix.  

Post edited by bueller1998_df4ca4b697 on