Loading Model Question

Hello everyone

so, i bought the Victoria Pro Bundle and i have a question. When i load the Victoria character into the scene, are the skin, eyes, makeup etc. also automatically applied? Or is it the genesis default skin untill i apply it

manually? And how can i tell what eyes, makeup, skin etc. are currently applied to my model?

Thank you

Comments

• Which Victoria? In general loading the Victoria # character preset gives the shape and base materials, but not the make ups and so on - they get added with additional presets.

• BantiBanti Posts: 11

Which Victoria? In general loading the Victoria # character preset gives the shape and base materials, but not the make ups and so on - they get added with additional presets.

Its Victoria 8 Pro Bundle. But its more of a general question :)
    What exactly are the base materials? Also, how can i remove makeup like eye shadow and lip gloss? I cant seem to find them in the scene tab.

Thank you

• The base materials would be the skin, the default eyes, default lashes, and possibly brows (depending on whether the figure had separate brows or not). Make up can be handled in several ways - as an alternative map for the face, as an extra image layered over the fae with the Layered Image Editor, for Iray as a map in the Diffuse Overlay channel, or as a Geometry Shell adding an extra layer to the model. Only the Geometry Shell will add an item that appears in the Scene pane - the usual way to clear the others is to reapply the base materials, or there is often a no-make up preset in with the rpesets for applying make up.

• BantiBanti Posts: 11

The base materials would be the skin, the default eyes, default lashes, and possibly brows (depending on whether the figure had separate brows or not). Make up can be handled in several ways - as an alternative map for the face, as an extra image layered over the fae with the Layered Image Editor, for Iray as a map in the Diffuse Overlay channel, or as a Geometry Shell adding an extra layer to the model. Only the Geometry Shell will add an item that appears in the Scene pane - the usual way to clear the others is to reapply the base materials, or there is often a no-make up preset in with the rpesets for applying make up.

I see :)
    Thank you very much again