Daz T-Shirt

xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,731
edited November 2019 in Product Suggestions

If I had a Daz t-shirt IRL, I'd wear it. But I'd rather not go through the hassle of making one. Why doesn't Daz sell them?

Post edited by xyer0 on

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,947

What, in your view, IS a Daz t-shirt?  I have 2 t-shirts printed with renders I have done, would thos be Daz t-shirts or do you mean ones that advertise the company and/or products?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Daz doesn't sell any thing real life.  The logistics of selling on a global international market would mean a whole new dept, just to sell RL products.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,731
    SimonJM said:

What, in your view, IS a Daz t-shirt?  I have 2 t-shirts printed with renders I have done, would thos be Daz t-shirts or do you mean ones that advertise the company and/or products?

I meant Daz advertisement t-shirts.

Chohole said:

Daz doesn't sell any thing real life.  The logistics of selling on a global international market would mean a whole new dept, just to sell RL products.

Makes sense. Why bother?

• I'm wearing a Daz hoodie right now. 3d Logo on the shoulder. It was swag though.

• They used to

and mugs

under the old ownership yonks ago

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,731

I wants Daz hoodie swag too!

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,602

They used to

and mugs

yep, I still have a hat with the DAZ logo on it. I'd love some more merch. I saw a customer where I work come in with a renderosity Tshirt on over a year ago. Went up and started chatting about what software he used, which was poser and we chatted for a bit. It was pretty cool.

• They used to

and mugs

yep, I still have a hat with the DAZ logo on it. I'd love some more merch. I saw a customer where I work come in with a renderosity Tshirt on over a year ago. Went up and started chatting about what software he used, which was poser and we chatted for a bit. It was pretty cool.

I remember a video with Chris Creek wearing one too in some news story that was linked not 3D related