Ichthyocentaur for Genesis 8/Genesis 8 Centaur

sorakunosorakuno Posts: 68
edited November 2019 in Product Suggestions

I know that since the modeling work for such a complex, lesser-known creature would likely be more intesive than the potential profits would be worth that this is unlikely to happen, but we already have centaurs and merpeople so a guy can dream, right?
Anyway, I think an ichtyocentaur character/moph would be really cool (And would be a huge step twards me being able to make an alichthyocentaur). For those who don't know, an ichthyocentaur is basically a mer-centaur, the upper body of a human, the forelgs of a horse, and the tail of a fish. Theyre sometimes depicted with a separate fish tail replacing each hind leg and sometimes with a single tail replacing the entire rear half of the horse body.  Personally, I prefer the latter (and that one would probably be less modeling work than the former anyway.) They also sometime have lobster claw-like horns of their foreheads, but that could probably be and optional attachment in the "Anatomy" tag, or even omitted entirely.

Here are some examples.

Ichthyocentaur,_hotel_Sacher-VIENNA-Dr._Murali_Mohan_Gurram_(5).jpg
800 x 599 - 368K
Ichthyocentaurs_from_the_Fountain_of_the_Centaurs_by_AA_Weinman,_Jefferson_City_MO_USA,_1927.jpg
900 x 1200 - 714K
Post edited by sorakuno on

Comments