My general Render Thread

Here are some renders I've been putting together recently, this is the most recent:

This render uses a 16K HDRI image I found on a great website called https://hdrihaven.com/

Both the Aventador and her glasses I applied custom shaders to, to enhance the image and create a theme. Hope you all like it!

Comments

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,921

Here are some renders I've been putting together recently, this is the most recent:

This render uses a 16K HDRI image I found on a great website called https://hdrihaven.com/

Both the Aventador and her glasses I applied custom shaders to, to enhance the image and create a theme. Hope you all like it!

Nice render and a great figure, I love HDRIHaven! wink

• Here's another set of renders I put together, all rendered in 4k 16:9, using custom shaders for the metal components. These are all variations on a theme:

Hope you all like them!

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,921

The darker road renders look a lot better displayed on a dark background rather than daz's horrid blinding white forum theme, otherwise I'm loving them!

• Hey there Takezo, thanks! I sent you a note about a commission idea I had for you, if you could look it over. 

Also, here are some more renders I made:

This render I made using the MICK castle interior building kit, and I created custom textures for the banners and shield emblem. The room is designed to look like what the great hall of Castle Stark would look like if it were a real historical castle. The layout is based on the meeting scenes and coronation scene from Season 8 of Game of Thrones.

This render I put together using a variety of props and addons from various Daz sets, its heavily inspired by the Mayan content from Shadow of the Tomb Raider, even down to the undead tomb guardian. 

This is a character of my design, using a custom body morph that I created for her. This render is based on the concepts from Mad Max, The Dark Tower, Fallout, and various traditional Western movies. 

Hope you all like them! I make all my renders in Ultra HD 16:9 resolution, which gives people the option of using them as desktop backgrounds if they like. 

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

So loving these renders, especially the plus size Ladies!

•  

Thanks Saphire! I'm a big fan of thicc ladies, and I try to make all my Daz ladies very curvy, far more than most Daz users do. I've actually designed some beautiful body morphs, if you're interested. 

Also here are some more renders I've made lately, in Ultra HD 4k resolution:

This render I made as a gift for a good friend of mine, I made a life-like model of her, and posed her in a scene for her birthday.

This is a re-make of my previous castle interior render, but this time I studied some photos of the actual set piece in Game of Thrones, and re-created Castle Stark's great hall as it was in the show. The lighting source is a sun simulator I set up with an environment map, which gave it a cool, winter nighttime look.

• Here is a new render I made last week. This one took all week to put together, because I had to port all the props and most of the items in the scene to Daz myself, since there is a lack of historically accurate Norse items in Daz Studio as of now. The character uses a custom full-body morph that I built, and her helmet, type H Viking sword, and Viking shield are all models I ported to Daz from other sources. Her house in the background is also a custom model that I partially built myself, using components from models I bought on the CGTrader 3d market. The trees and rocks are from various tree and woods prop packs for Daz, and the other Norse items I ported from other sources to Daz as well. The environment and lighting source is a 16k HDR image I found on HDRIHaven, which pretty accurately matches the foggy pine forests of Norway. Obviously her outfit itsn't historically accurate, but I couldn't find a proper Norse shieldmaiden outfit at the time, so I gave her a shamanistic look, to add some spice to the render. The render was done using the Iray renderer, in Ultra HD resolution. Feel free to download it and enjoy it as a desktop or what have you!

• Succulent FruitSucculent Fruit Posts: 102
    edited January 2020

This is a new render I just made yesterday, I wanted to reproduce a scene from Street Fighter V in Daz Studio, with my own posing and such. Obviously SFV doesn't have a photo mode, so the best way to do this was to extract the character models from SFV, pose them, and port them to Daz Studio. Obviously this was not a simple process, and they are static meshes, not rigged, as I have zero knowledge of how to rig in Daz. But they look good, and that's what matters. The render is done in Ultra HD 4k res, I ran it with 2048 lighting quality, which took about an hour and a half to run on my RTX 2060 Super GPU. The lighting source and background were done using an HDR image from HDRI Haven, I love their collection of high-res HDRIs, so many great options to choose from. Enjoy!

Post edited by Succulent Fruit on
  • Here's a new updated version of my Viking character render for you guys to enjoy :)

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Thanks Saphire! I'm a big fan of thicc ladies, and I try to make all my Daz ladies very curvy, far more than most Daz users do. I've actually designed some beautiful body morphs, if you're interested. 

I am definetly interesed in new morphs for more curvy ladies!!

• Cool! I actually do commissions for custom body morphs, if you're interested. If you have a particular actress, model, or just person in general that you want a body morph of, I can sculpt you a lifelike morph of that person based on reference photos, for 25 USD through paypal. I do morphs for Genesis 8 Female currently, since G8F is the most adaptable and modern character base available :)

• Succulent FruitSucculent Fruit Posts: 102
    edited January 2020

Speaking of character morphs, here is a render of Mia Sand I did as a 18 x 24 inch poster design, which can be custom printed on the site http://vistaprint.com if you like. 

EDIT: And here is a render I made as a profile pic on Deviantart. This piece uses a bunch of content that I ported to Daz myself, available in my freebie thread. 

Post edited by Succulent Fruit on