Does anyone know what character this is?

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-homebody-for-genesis-8-females

What character is this? Is this Genesis 8 or Genesis 3 charater?

Comments

• QuasarQuasar Posts: 574

It's Genesis 8 but the character isn't in stores. She was cerated by peache who said she's not releasing the character for sale.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    Quasar said:

It's Genesis 8 but the character isn't in stores. She was cerated by peache who said she's not releasing the character for sale.

But she is working on characters:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/5044816/#Comment_5044816

• FlortaleFlortale Posts: 611
    Flortale said:

The character she made is like Lydia 8.  We need a character for Genesis 8 female who is as beautiful as Lydia 7.

Kerya said:
    Quasar said:

But she is working on characters:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/5044816/#Comment_5044816

Oh nice! Genesis 8 female desperately needs attractive women. DAZ keeps releasing average looking people and it's so meh.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,252

Who the hell is Lydia 7? There was a PA character named Lydia for Victoria 7, is that the one you mean?

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,760
    edited November 2019
    JOdel said:

Who the hell is Lydia 7? There was a PA character named Lydia for Victoria 7, is that the one you mean?

Accordng to Groucho, Lydia was a tattooed lady. devil

Post edited by Cybersox on
  • Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,337
    JOdel said:

Flortale has indeed lamented to us on several occasions that nothing in G8 has matched the beauty of Lydia for Victoria 7.

Given that this now (finally) gives us a second data point to give a bit more idea what it actually is about Lydia that is so captivating, my answer would be that there are plenty of morphs that can define/plump up the lips and give a sturdy jaw to pretty much whichever character. It's not my thing, but it's not particularly difficult to morph other characters to have that look.

JOdel said:

Flortale has indeed lamented to us on several occasions that nothing in G8 has matched the beauty of Lydia for Victoria 7.

Given that this now (finally) gives us a second data point to give a bit more idea what it actually is about Lydia that is so captivating, my answer would be that there are plenty of morphs that can define/plump up the lips and give a sturdy jaw to pretty much whichever character. It's not my thing, but it's not particularly difficult to morph other characters to have that look.

Lydia for Victoria 7 is the goddess.  She's the Queen and has yet to be dethroned, but the character in the OP is pretty amazing and rivals Lydia IMO. 

We need a Genesis 8 female that is so beautiful, that it defies what's even possible in real life. A level of human beauty that no one can aspire to.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Cybersox said:
    JOdel said:

Accordng to Groucho, Lydia was a tattooed lady. devil

Aye  and  You can learn a lot from Lydia

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,145
    Flortale said:
    JOdel said:

Lydia for Victoria 7 is the goddess.  She's the Queen and has yet to be dethroned, but the character in the OP is pretty amazing and rivals Lydia IMO. 

We need a Genesis 8 female that is so beautiful, that it defies what's even possible in real life. A level of human beauty that no one can aspire to.

“We” need this? Because you seem to be the only person who feels so strongly about Lydia. 

Gordig said:
    Flortale said:
    JOdel said:

“We” need this? Because you seem to be the only person who feels so strongly about Lydia. 

In a certain industry, Lydia dominates, as does Lililth 7 and Ophelia 7.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140
    Flortale said:
    Gordig said:
    Flortale said:
    JOdel said:

In a certain industry, Lydia dominates, as does Lililth 7 and Ophelia 7.

Hmm...wonder what "industry" that is.

• wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,764
    Flortale said:
    JOdel said:

Hilarious!!!
  • The question has been answered and this thread is clearly not going to be a civil discussion if left open, so it has been locked.

This discussion has been closed.