Can't Get Into the Coupon Craziness Coupon Section

Is anyone else not able to click into this? It just stays on the main page. It goes nowhere.

Comments

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

I can get in, but I also reported that it says "excludes new releases", yet the linked selection starts out with multiple pages of them.  The coupon doesn't work on those right now...

• SBibbSBibb Posts: 596

Looks like it should work on a general selection of items, so try choosing anything that isn't a new release or PC+. However, you need to have exactly two items in the cart for it to apply.

(Also appears to stack with yesterday's "Best of the Best" sale for up to two items, at least at this point).

• ReneWReneW Posts: 123

I can't click into it either, it never leaves the main store page.  I've tried with both Edge and Firefox with no luck.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,440

I JUST ADDED TWO ITEMS FROM THE 50-65% OFF DEAL AND IT WORKED..I THINK YOU JUST NEED TO add two items to cart, use the coupon. it works..as long as not new PC+ and whatever other stipulations are on that main page ad.  Only works once

• It seems to work on whatever two items you put in the cart.  Excluding the ones it says it excludes of course.

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,346

Yeah, seems to be basically store wide, except what it specifically excludes. I've just used it to pick up a couple of items from the Best Seller sale at an effective 80% off. I wouldn't be surprised if it worked on Fast Grab (seeing as it's not mentioned as excluded), but I didn't test that - I was far more interested in some things I'd seen in the Best Seller sale.

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

I found a way in...now I can't get out...it's dark in here...very dark

• mwokeemwokee Posts: 1,275
    Perfect! Had two items sitting in the cart since yesterday because I wasn't sure if I needed them but the coupon made it a bargain. I'm sure the Artist isn't thrilled for what I paid but it's money he wasn't going to get otherwise. Win-Win.
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566

Love the coupon, thanks DAZ!! yes

• GalaxyGalaxy Posts: 562

New coupon arrieved but when applied previous coupon, it applied successfully. Thanks for the coupon, one wishlisted item is cleared from my ever growing wishlist.

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214

I thought it wasn't working due to clicking on the add and it not going any where so I was still trying to access the products and now the 1st coupon doesn't work anymore so I guess I missed out on another onen of DAz's sales due to things not working as expected :(

• You're not supposed to click on the Coupon banners, just note the Coupon text and use it when checking out.

• akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124
    edited November 2019

I now understood why i failed first time.

Those coupons don't work on items which are labeled as PC+

As i'm not subscribed to PC+ so i don't get any PC+ discount on them as base, they were showing as full price - so i didnt notice what was "wrong"

Post edited by akmerlow on