guns and poses for G8

I know there are a few handgun prop and pose packs for Genesis 8 male and female, but I'd like to see some bigger gun props and poses for them.  Like the shotguns in this product below, for example, but for Genesis 8 and with some combat poses to go with them.

https://www.daz3d.com/western-weapon-collection

Comments

• Agreed. There's plenty of utility handgun pose packs, but not really a lot of utility pose packs for two-handed guns, especially shotguns.

Or those Western prop gun sets (I was pretty miffed the PA released all those weapons without any Gen 8 conforming grips, I mean posing them and parenting them to figures isn't THAT hard, but it is tedious)

• JStryker47JStryker47 Posts: 58
    edited November 2019

One other thing that bothers me is that in the handgun pose packs, most of the poses depict the figure holding two guns and almost none of them depict the figure with just one.  Not all pistol-packing action heroes use dual pistols, you know.  And you certainly don't see Police officers or F.B.I. agents doing that either.  Sure, Jill Valentine wielded two handguns during a cutscene in Umbrella Chronicles, but never during any actual gameplay.

Post edited by JStryker47 on
  • G3 - G8 pose converters help but I agree that more G8 native poses would be nice. Also, PAs should not take poses from TV shows or movies as most of the gun handling is not the best.