Missing the Zeddicus Sensuous Lips morphs - please help!

Having an odd problem.

1. I bought the Zeddicus Sensuous Lips Morphs and installed them the way I do all my other producs
  2. Restarted Daz, created a brand-new Genesis 8 figure and tried to apply morphs to it
  3. Morphs are nowhere to be found!
  4. I checked both the Parameters with my figure selected and the Shaping tab
    1. I see all my other morphs, including some other Zedicuss products
    2. No lip morphs anywhere!
  5. I tried searching for them in parameters by typing "Z SLM", "lip", etc. Nothing.

If I search for them in the Content Library, they do come up, but only one item: Z SLM Zero Dials. Screenshot attached.

What am I doing wrong? Please help!

Screenshot (49).png
1440 x 900 - 373K

Comments

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,013
    edited November 2019

Having an odd problem.

1. I bought the Zeddicus Sensuous Lips Morphs and installed them the way I do all my other producs
    2. Restarted Daz, created a brand-new Genesis 8 figure and tried to apply morphs to it
    3. Morphs are nowhere to be found!
    4. I checked both the Parameters with my figure selected and the Shaping tab
      1. I see all my other morphs, including some other Zedicuss products
      2. No lip morphs anywhere!
    5. I tried searching for them in parameters by typing "Z SLM", "lip", etc. Nothing.

If I search for them in the Content Library, they do come up, but only one item: Z SLM Zero Dials. Screenshot attached.

What am I doing wrong? Please help!

I don't own that set [yet] but wouldn't they be found somewhere under Actor, Head, ... If you use a keyword or two such as "sensuous lips" it might help you find them. [on the search bar right beside the figure's name] - and also watch that you have selected the figure, not her eyelashes ;-)

edit to add: Occasionally there is a set of morphs that requires the "head" to be selected before they show.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on