How can I apply female anatomical elements to a model

KimFrederikKimFrederik Posts: 0
edited November 2017 in New Users

Hi All,

Newbie here...
I've searched high and low, but haven't managed to find a useful answer...

Can someone please help explain where I can find female genitalia...?
I have Daz Studio 4.6 Pro...
There's a few models available... I prefer using Genesis 2 and have purchased some hairstyles as well as the Genesis Evolution Morph Bundle

At DeviantArt I found a free genitalia morph for Genesis 2.
http://deslea.deviantart.com/art/Free-Daz-Morph-Genesis-2-Female-Genitalia-425132294
But it doesn't look good and there's no torso texture included...

Do I need to purchase a new model or what do I need??

Thanks in advance for any help in this matter!

Cheers

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

The genitalia are only included in the pro bundles. So for G2F you would need to buy the V6 Pro bundle
    http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-6-pro-bundle

• KimFrederikKimFrederik Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the quick answer...
    I'm shocked to learn that I need to pay 124,00 for this...
    Hopefully it will be on sale some day...?!

Wonder why there's no images showing what the genitalia looks like...??

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Because this is a family friendly site. If you read the ToS you will see we do not allow nudity either.

• 3DArtLover593DArtLover59 Posts: 8
    edited December 1969

Hi,

Just an FYI. It's very general looking and I think, it's only a map or for when you apply your skin later. I'm still relatively new to 3D art and I am still learning the software, but so I have not been able to get a charter keep the genitalia.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, because I have tried fitting it to the character and the other way around. Either way I do it, when I save the charter as a preset, I either get just the character with everything except for the genitalia or I just get the genitalia.

Jeff

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

They are GeoGraphs so do not save as a Character Preset because they are NOT part of the Figure mesh, but added to it. You should do Save As> Scene Subset to save figures that have Parts added to them.

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

The female genitals supplied with the Daz pro figure packs is really just for anatomical correctness and isn't intended for intimate renders. It borrows textures from the 'hip' area of the host figure, making it compatible with any figure you own a UV set for and being a geograft it adds additional geometry where needed.

The idea is that they are intended for professionals moreso than hobbyists, where they're used for things like anatomical comparisons as opposed to anything sexual, hence why they tend to be more expensive. There are more adult-oriented sites which cover the shortcomings in this area, but the quality may be a bit of a mixed bag.

Daz's ToS prevents us from posting images of them for obvious reasons, but there are plenty of examples of it in use on Deviantart.

• Chohole said:

The genitalia are only included in the pro bundles. So for G2F you would need to buy the V6 Pro bundle
    http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-6-pro-bundle

I have heard this posted in several places but I look at all the pro bundle includes, and genitalia isn't explicitly mentioned. Where do you see it detail that it will include this? Thud bundle is quite a bit of money to cross my fingers and hope. I want to buy three get 8 one, but as you can see, that is not an inconsiderable amount of money.
  • The female genitals supplied with the Daz pro figure packs is really just for anatomical correctness and isn't intended for intimate renders. It borrows textures from the 'hip' area of the host figure, making it compatible with any figure you own a UV set for and being a geograft it adds additional geometry where needed.

The idea is that they are intended for professionals moreso than hobbyists, where they're used for things like anatomical comparisons as opposed to anything sexual, hence why they tend to be more expensive. There are more adult-oriented sites which cover the shortcomings in this area, but the quality may be a bit of a mixed bag.

Daz's ToS prevents us from posting images of them for obvious reasons, but there are plenty of examples of it in use on Deviantart.

Sure -> You have to send a verification to be over 21 years old and additional to be married since over three years...