Swamp/Bayou with Skybox

GrovelightGrovelight Posts: 50
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I'm looking for a good swamp environment with a skybox (day/night) got quite a lot of ideas of things I would render in that setting but cant seem to track down something fitting for this. Any suggestions welcome. A range of swamp tree and murky water plane would be handy too.

Comments

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969
  • Dream CutterDream Cutter Posts: 1,222
    edited December 1969

MY SITES...

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

I'm working on a swamp for my up and coming Marsh Monster I'm a bit of a newbie when it come to environment modeling. Got the trees but it needs lots more before I would consider it good enough.

Swamp-Promo.jpg
    727 x 938 - 348K
  • SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,681
    edited December 1969

Looking very good!

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited December 1969

To: Midnight stories...

*sigh*

SHUTUPANDTAKEMYMONEY.jpg
    298 x 169 - 11K
    edited December 1969

Though I wish you had made him for Genesis too. :)

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

I guess it's the situation where you can't please all the people all the time !

edited December 1969

Nope. Pleased, just wishing. :)

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

RKane_1 said:
    Though I wish you had made him for Genesis too. :)

I second that. As for the swamp, the one used in Helligator's promos would do, don't you think?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm with Kane here. Now that HD is here and WE know it works on Genesis1 I too would prefer my monsters be on Genesis1. To me Genesis1 was built to be monsters and the G2's to be human figures. Why bother turning the G2's into monsters when they were not built to be a full meta morph shape? Sure all monsters do not need to be a fully new shape, and most are just human shapes but to me Genesis1 is the monster maker and the G2's are the SO much better humans. Okay a monster made on G2 will bend better but really do we need that in a monster?

That said I will so wont that Swampy thing when released... TY.

• GrovelightGrovelight Posts: 50
    edited December 1969

Thanks all for your suggestions, I've picked up Soggy Bottom for a starter which will give me a few ideas to play with till I can build up a wider collection of other swamp bits for mix and match. Loving the look and feel of the new marsh creature Midnight Stories and hope he is due soon:).

I think once there is a greater pool of Genesis 2 Creatures to dial from the end result maybe will be creatures with more detail but can understand what people are saying about Genesis 1 as with the current range of morphs there have been some truly spectacular creations and it still amazes me seeing what people have dialled up.