Genesis and Morphs

Hello,

I am getting the impression that Genesis is the main human figure in Daz3d and if you want a different body shape (like short and chubby) you would use a morph. Am I right? Are there any other human figures that Daz3d sells?

Can someone tell me what the latest version of Genesis is and where I can find it?

Thank you.

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,059

Genesis figures are indeed the actual figures, that you modify using morphs and textures.

Daz also sells figures from earlier generations (Victoria / Michael / The Kids 4 for example, which were the generation before Genesis 1), and a few standalone figures like Cookie and Chip, the Gumdrops, Star!, Sadie and Sam...

There are 4 generations of Genesis available, the latest being G8 Male and Female figures. All Genesis base figures are free with Daz Studio, each has its "starter essentials" package as a separate download from the application.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,799
    edited October 2019
    I am getting the impression that Genesis is the main human figure in Daz3d and if you want a different body shape (like short and chubby) you would use a morph. Am I right?

That's correct.

Are there any other human figures that Daz3d sells?

Yes: Victoria 4, Michael 4, The Freak 4, The Kids 4, Aiko 4, Aiko 3, and possibly some even older ones.

All of these predate Genesis.

Can someone tell me what the latest version of Genesis is and where I can find it?

The latest version is Genesis 8.

All Genesis models (Genesis, Genesis 2, Genesis 3, and Genesis 8) come for free with the DAZ base program.

Post edited by Hylas on