M3DHero HD Shapes for Michael 6 Now Available [Commercial]

Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

http://www.daz3d.com/new-releases/m3dhero-hd-shapes-for-michael-6

M3DHero adds a new heroic-style male shape and head morphs to the Genesis 2 Male gene pool. This is an additive shape to Michael 6.

The base product includes two custom head morphs and three additive body shapes, with a HD morph for the base shape to add extra details. Each head morph has been sculpted in Zbrush and includes correctives for eye closes. The body shapes include JCMs for improved bending and can be mixed in with other morphs from the Genesis 2 Male gene pool.

All morphs are rigged and compatible for use in Poser; Poser Companion files (PCF) are included in this product.

Note: Poser users will need to set the subdivision level to two in order to render the HD morphs.

popup_12.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 166K
popup_19.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 150K
popup_18.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 236K
popup_06.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 110K
popup_04.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 135K

Comments

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

Does this product require the separate HD add-on? I don't see it specified.

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

Does this product require the separate HD add-on? I don't see it specified.

Only M6 is required.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Hey nice work M3dia, these guys look great! love the variety of builds and shapes, this will be very useful to me, cheers :)

edited December 1969

Thank you. Extraordinary work, as always.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,553
    edited December 1969

It is sitting in my cart waiting for them to get the store intro sales thing fixed, but it will be mine this evening! Thanks!

edited December 1969

It is sitting in my cart waiting for them to get the store intro sales thing fixed, but it will be mine this evening! Thanks!

Looks like the correct pricing is showing now.

Also I added a few images to my deviantart page that show a few renders of the Hero shape that couldn't be included in the promos ;)

• 3DLust3DLust Posts: 230
    edited December 1969

Awesome work on this! In my cart now!

edited December 1969

Thanks for making my day Male-M3dia. I now own him! Will have to wait until tonight to enjoy my purchase, but looks great, as usual. =-)

edited December 1969

Thanks for making my day Male-M3dia. I now own him! Will have to wait until tonight to enjoy my purchase, but looks great, as usual. =-)

You're welcome :)

I'm happy to finally get these projects out into the store! It took a bit to get poses and run all the shapes against them to make sure there no major issues with them, especially with the large chest he has.

I'll try to post more images later.

edited December 1969

3DLust said:
    Awesome work on this! In my cart now!

Thanks!

• luci45luci45 Posts: 2,649
    edited December 1969

What is the Spandex Hip Morph? (I hope it is something that will make butt crack go away in bodysuits. :cheese: )

edited December 1969

Luci45 said:
    What is the Spandex Hip Morph? (I hope it is something that will make butt crack go away in bodysuits. :cheese: )

Yes, that's what it is.

• alkenalken Posts: 253
    edited January 2014

Been playing with these all morning. Love the muscular shapes, and thanks for the bonus wee wee morphs! :-0

hero1.jpg
    881 x 1200 - 243K
    Post edited by alken on
    edited December 1969

alken said:
    Been playing with these all morning. Love the muscular shapes, and thanks for the bonus wee wee morphs! :-0

;)

(That default gens shape would never do.)

edited December 1969

One from the early WIP stack...

M3DHeroTest07.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 113K
  • luci45luci45 Posts: 2,649
    edited December 1969

He is awesome! Thank you. I love the three morphs to change body proportions and give him less muscle. Amazing gens too! ;-)

I did a little review on Novica and Serene Night's thread:

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/34269/P1005/#531797

edited December 1969

This is a superior product hands down. =-) Impressive.

All the other men in my runtime are feeling woefully inadequate now that M3dHero is on the scene! =-)

edited December 1969

(Finally woke up.. need coffee!)

I'm glad you both like him. :)

I liked the way he came out and set him up so he should work well the other G2M morphs. But the way he works and how well he came out is one of the reasons why I like Genesis 2 so well.

So now that my first G2M release is done, my next G2M shape is queued up... now that you have clothing for teens. ;)

(Back to the coffee, and promos)

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,142
    edited December 1969

Got these too. Since I do most of my own morphs these days it takes allot for me to buy a morph pack but this caught my eye.

I did have a little chuckle though at the "big" boy morph ... I guess he would come in handy when doing a scene using the Warriors Three from the Thor comic! lol

• FuselingFuseling Posts: 242
    edited December 1969

These are just what M6 needs! I was literally complaining to Sickleyield yesterday about the lack of "ordinary guy" or even "ordinary guy who works out" morphs for Genesis and m6. Bodybuilders and male models are great but I don't want all of my characters to look like them... Into the cart they go! I guess it must be a big cart for all of them to fit in it...

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited January 2014

Must buy for me as well :) The variety and potential combinations is just what M6 needs and the shapes can either be used right "out of the box" with M6 or as an easy way to enhance other existing characters. Perfect for the gene pool.

When I bought my first product where you were involved, Male-M3dia, I did get to appreciate the attention to detail and realism you put into products. Furthermore, you are always one of the PAs who treats customers very fair, e.g. whenever the production of a product becomes quicker due to enhanced tools etc. then you just start to add more content for the same price. So I just want to add a quick "thank you" for all your efforts :)

Post edited by Renpatsu on
  • RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited December 1969

Beautiful work, welldone, purchased happily and I look forward to using them.

edited December 1969

Thanks for the nice words. Trying to package this next product up, but I'm being lazy...

Pool02.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 189K
  • nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,239
    edited December 1969

Should we wave our credit cards at you to act as incentive to package the next product?

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,142
    edited December 1969

*waggles eyebrows* *waves the CC*

• Teddy GTeddy G Posts: 23
    edited December 1969

Love each and every morph. Going to have a lot of fun with this! Thank you and can't wait to see whats next :)

bud.png
    911 x 929 - 665K
    edited December 1969

Very pleased with the product. But then, the only disappointment I've ever had with your products is missing the one you pulled from the market recently. Sorry about that. "Misc" morphs were a very pleasant surprise. Thank you very much, looking forward to more.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,092
    edited January 2014

Really like this set - here's my first try with it (Hunter shape). Thanks for all your good work (I have a lot of your men)

MDH_Hero-Hunter.jpg
    768 x 1024 - 314K
    Post edited by MelanieL on
    edited December 1969

The renders look really good ;)

(I did get a little further with this promo stuff, so now to render them)