Greybro's Multi-Figure Project -ENTER THE NET

GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,481
edited July 2012 in Art Studio

I just wanted to pick this up here since I didn't complete it prior to the forums shifting over. Actual size of the image is 5100 x 7020.

At this point I'm refining the entire thing and adding little details in Photoshop. It really feel like it's close to being finished. It's funny. It got to a certain point really quickly then languished for months and as now I am back in an IT position involving a commute, with my various music and film projects, free time is at a premium. This will hang on my wall one day soon!

Post edited by Greybro on

Comments

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,481
    edited July 2012

The maximum size for the new forum.

BB

July4th_2012-EnterTheNet-Web.jpg
    1453 x 2000 - 770K
    Post edited by Greybro on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Beautiful MFI (Multi Figure Image)!!! I followed this one from the start. Please post a link to a larger size when you can.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Beautiful MFI (Multi Figure Image)!!! I followed this one from the start. Please post a link to a larger size when you can.

I definitely appreciate your comments both here and at the old thread. I'll definitely post a download link for the completed version in full res when I can call it final. At this point, I'm not adding anymore figures, just effects and correcting errors.

edited December 1969

The creature count stands at 231.

edited December 1969

Boys and Girls, the new site just killed this project and my inspiration right on the vine. I just noticed that this will be my 10th year as a member of the DAZ forums and I'm sad to say that this board is inferior to the one we had when I joined. What an utter drag!