Matching makup and skin " SOLVED"

TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
edited January 2014 in New Users

What is the easy way to do this I pick out a figure.....and then the material file ...then go for the make up and end up with something that looks like this ...do these mu # match up some how with the body coloring...?? am I stuck with that certain figure ...how do I mix and match.. thanks ...Trish

materials.jpg
477 x 557 - 138K
Post edited by Trish on

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Make up sets are texture specific so yes. If made for that figure it needs to be ALL that figures texture at least on the face head and neck. There are a few make up sets that use the LIE and layer over any texture you are using. But most Make up's are only for the texture they were made for.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,001
    edited December 1969

You need to use a make up setting that goes with the base character - unless it's kabuki makeup there's going to be skin showing that has to match with the rest of the figure. It's probably easier to manage this via the Content Library than Smart Content - assuming you use Smart Content to pick the base settings right-click and choose Show in Content Library, which should open a folder containing the base materials and any additional settings (make up, tattoos etc.) that will work with it in the same folder or in a sub folder.

• TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited January 2014

yep that's what I was doing ...I was using out of the smart content pane......ok I will go to the other side....I found the LIE make up....Thanks

Post edited by Trish on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited January 2014

That was a expression Trish. They all have WHITE face paint with makeup in Kabuki styles of oriental make up.
    EDIT OPPS you beat me NM.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • TrishTrish Posts: 2,625
    edited January 2014

LOL yep I figured that one out....finally....Ding....

Post edited by Trish on