Steven Character, Clothing and Hair Bundle - not showing in DIM

emptyempty Posts: 175

Has anyone else bought the Steven Character, Clothing and Hair Bundle and not had it show up in the Install Manager. When I checked my order the usual download & install green box does not appear on this bundle item

Comments

  • Short answer: yes. 

    Long answer: The bundle appears as purchased, but the individual products in the bundle don't. I submitted a ticket to support about this about an hour ago, but since they don't open until 9am Mountain Time (whatever that is, I'm in the UK), I don't expect an answer for several hours. 

  • AtiAti Posts: 6,660

    Even on the web, that bundle doesn't show that it actually has any products in it. It says so in the description, but that's not how bundles are usually shown. And the individual items from the bundle don't show they are part of any bundle, either.

  • The same problem occurred for me with this product today. DAZ need to up their QA as this type of problem keeps happening. A number of times I have made orders and found items missing from DIM.

  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 6,147

    Reported.

  • I have the bundle in my cart and checked the products included, and character, hair and jacket are listed below. But the Read Me goes to a 'Page Not Found' page.

    Since I want it and the texture add-ons for the hair and jacket, I will wait until after 9 or 10 to pull my trigger on the cart. I am in MST (Denver). Currently just before 5am.

    Mary

  • Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 1,346
    edited October 16

    You should get each item in Daz Connect (Smart Content pane)

     

    Post edited by Noah LGP on
  • emptyempty Posts: 175
    Noah LGP said:

    You should get each item in Daz Connect (Smart Content pane)

     

    None of the products from the bundle appear in the Smart Content Pane

  • empty said:
    Noah LGP said:

    You should get each item in Daz Connect (Smart Content pane)

     

    None of the products from the bundle appear in the Smart Content Pane

    Given the lack of proper thumbnails for the parts on the bindle page I'm pretty sure that the products simply weren't assocated with the bundle, so i would not expect them to be aailable anywhere. Cris has reported this so it should be fixed later on today, I'd expect.

  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 2,753

    I was hoping someone would start a thread thanking @Raiya for making a man, but this will have to do. Thank You, O glorious Raiya, most radiant and beneficent creatrix of three-dimensional beauty for many, many moons! Your new Steven rescues Michael 8 from completing a third year of dweebish mouthness. I'd been waiting for a male head morph pack at least, but this is a welcome surprise. I'm also very thankful OOT gave us a new leather jacket and roped in ShanasSoulmate for extra textures.

    But what's up with all the skint-side male hairdos from OOT?! (Nick, Ryan, and now Steven) I'd like a male hairstyle that goes straight back but has sides going straight back as well (like Super Messy Updo WITHOUT the bun/ponytail/updo) BUT SANS BOUFFANT OR POMPADOUR. OK, OOT loves poufy hair, but I'd prefer a morph to flatten ALL the volume out on top/sides/back.

  • empty said:
    Noah LGP said:

    You should get each item in Daz Connect (Smart Content pane)

     

    None of the products from the bundle appear in the Smart Content Pane

    Given the lack of proper thumbnails for the parts on the bindle page I'm pretty sure that the products simply weren't assocated with the bundle, so i would not expect them to be aailable anywhere. Cris has reported this so it should be fixed later on today, I'd expect.

    The products are now correctly displayed on the bundle page.

  • emptyempty Posts: 175

    I'm sure Daz is working hard at correcting this, but what should I do to be able to download the bundle contents? They are showing on the bundle page, but is there something I should be doing to be able to see them in my smart pane? I have refreshed DIM, but maybe they are not there yet in correcting this.

  • empty said:

    I'm sure Daz is working hard at correcting this, but what should I do to be able to download the bundle contents? They are showing on the bundle page, but is there something I should be doing to be able to see them in my smart pane? I have refreshed DIM, but maybe they are not there yet in correcting this.

    I will ask.

  • empty said:

    I'm sure Daz is working hard at correcting this, but what should I do to be able to download the bundle contents? They are showing on the bundle page, but is there something I should be doing to be able to see them in my smart pane? I have refreshed DIM, but maybe they are not there yet in correcting this.

    I will ask.

    Please check again - the product files should have beena dded to the accounts of people who purchased before the association was fixed.

  • emptyempty Posts: 175

    All is well in the land. Products popped up in DIM. Thanks Cris and Richard for support.

  • MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 747
    xyer0 said:

    *snip*

    But what's up with all the skint-side male hairdos from OOT?! (Nick, Ryan, and now Steven) I'd like a male hairstyle that goes straight back but has sides going straight back as well (like Super Messy Updo WITHOUT the bun/ponytail/updo) BUT SANS BOUFFANT OR POMPADOUR. OK, OOT loves poufy hair, but I'd prefer a morph to flatten ALL the volume out on top/sides/back.

    These are the types of hairstyles in style nowadays. I'm not too fond of them myself.
  • SorelSorel Posts: 1,213
    edited October 17
    Ive actually been wanting a good quality hair of this style so I waa pleased to see it. I bought the whole bundle also.
    Post edited by Sorel on
Sign In or Register to comment.