Glider Hair for Gen 8 / Actual hair 2 for 8 gen

Glider hair for gen 8 female woudl be amazing, and actual hair 2 is basically the same thing, but it lacks the color options glider hair has. for materials.

Comments

• CoryllonCoryllon Posts: 276

Does this work better than the stock one? Because when I do Elf ears it messes up the hair every time and no amount pologon hiding helps.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518
    Coryllon said:

Does this work better than the stock one? Because when I do Elf ears it messes up the hair every time and no amount pologon hiding helps.

I haven't tried it since I do hair conversions manually, takes a few second. If you autofit the hair, look under hidden dials and there should be one for the ears, turn it off and that might help with the ear issue

for the resord, even if a vendor made one for G8, there is no guarantee it wouldn't have the same issues since many vendors don't take elf ears into account when creating hair.

• CoryllonCoryllon Posts: 276
    So hiding the ears didn't work. I should just try adjusting manually... The glider hair is exactly the look I want for my newest render, I should put the work into it. But it would still be nice to have it updated for gen 8.
  • If you select the hair and click on the little hamburger menu in the Parameters tab and select "Show Hidden Properties" you can dial out the ear morph on the hair. The hair is auto following the ears, but dialing it out will make it look right.