Muscle Morphs for Genesis 2 - will they ever arrive?

XoechZXoechZ Posts: 1,102
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I know this topic has been discussed before, but I could not find anything new about it.

Will there ever be Muscle Morphs for Genesis 2 - as we have them for Genesis?

http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-evolution-muscularity

Comments

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

I very much desire Muscularity morphs for G2's, I used them on every character i made with genesis1 even if it was very subtle. For me, its the final touch that defines your characters and brings them to life. I would imagine its in the works; Genesis1, Generation 4 and 3 I know had their equivalents so I see no reason why they wouldn't make them. It'll be interesting to see if they incorporate some HD morphs along with it :cheese:

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    It'll be interesting to see if they incorporate some HD morphs along with it :cheese:

Which could explain why they haven't shown up, yet...

• XoechZXoechZ Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

I hope that there will be a normal (non HD) version also. All this HD stuff does not mean anything to me.

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

I'm definitely waiting for those as well. A HD option would be appreciated, of course. That means, if they are going to create muscle morphs in the first place. I seem to remember they suggested they might be working on it around the time Gia was released, but then again, it's been a while since then.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Muscle morphs are a big earner; of course they're going to happen. It's just that the figure hasn't been out very long yet, and they're one of the harder things to do technically speaking, so it's going to take some time.

There is no chance someone won't do this, trust me.

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201
    edited December 1969

Muscle morphs are a big earner; of course they're going to happen. It's just that the figure hasn't been out very long yet, and they're one of the harder things to do technically speaking, so it's going to take some time.

There is no chance someone won't do this, trust me.

Well in that case I'm gonna get myself a new piggybank to set money aside for their arrival ;D

• Knight22179Knight22179 Posts: 1,195
    edited December 1969

I thought the "muscle morphs" were already made? http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-2-female-body-morphs

• XoechZXoechZ Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

No, these are the "normal" body morphs to shape the whole figure or whole body regions (hips, legs, arms, torso,...)

The muscle morphs allow to control every muscle individually. Not really every, but the most important and visible ones.