Magnatize Clothing !!!

edited October 2019 in Daz Studio Discussion

I am an old Poser user trying to convert to Daz Studio. One of my most favorite character development utilities is a magnet set for V4 called BadaBING by RuntimeDNA. In Poser, I can magnatize clothing to V4 with her modified shape from the magnets. However, clothing will not magnetize in Daz Studio. Is there a way to fix this?

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033
    edited October 2019

In DS it should magnetize automatically. I think there’s a setting to enable and disable that though, so check DS preferences, it might be off.

If it’s on and doesn’t work, as magnets should have been converted to Dformers I think you can manually add the clothes as nodes affected by each Dformer.

Post edited by Leana on
  • I am an old Poser user trying to convert to Daz Studio. One of my most favorite character development utilities is a magnet set for V4 called BadaBING by RuntimeDNA. In Poser, I can magnatize clothing to V4 with her modified shape from the magnets. However, clothing will not magnetize in Daz Studio. Is there a way to fix this?

Just out of curiosity and because I am a HUGE fan of badabing, do you bring into DS characters that you have worked on in Poser? I am too coming from Poser and converting to using DS these days and would like to know how you do that.

By the way I always had problem in magnetizing clothes in Poser.