victoria 4.2 remove undergarment?

SoulUnitSoulUnit Posts: 112
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hello, super noob question, working with v 4.2 and cant seem to remove the undergarments other than to put nylons on her and that does not work for this shot see attached, I am sure I am missing something, any help appreciated.

v.JPG
607 x 810 - 42K

Comments

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

The undergarments are actually painted onto Victoria 4.2's default skin texture. In order to remove them, you should use a different skin texture (pretty much any skin texture for Victoria 4 would do).

• SoulUnitSoulUnit Posts: 112
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the speedy reply!

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,938
    edited December 1969

The genesis female Lana has the the same UV mapping as V4 so apply her skin, you can do this by copying pasting surfaces with genesis loaded as well then save it as a material preset for V4
    or use the poser format material pose file

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,358
    edited December 1969

There should be an AllNaturalNG preset in the Materials Sample Res folder which will replace the painted bikini with skin matching the rest of the body (but no nipples or genital detail).

edited January 2014

There should be an AllNaturalNG preset in the Materials Sample Res folder which will replace the painted bikini with skin matching the rest of the body (but no nipples or genital detail).

Great thank you all! I could not find "AllNaturalNG" on my hard drive not sure where I could get this?

Post edited by SoulUnit on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,358
    edited December 1969

\People\Victoria 4\Materials\V4 Sample-Res\!All_Natural_NG.dsb for the DAZ Studio materials, or Pose library DAZ's Victoria 4>Mat>MATerials Sample-Res>!All_Natural_NG for the Poser mat file.

edited December 1969

\People\Victoria 4\Materials\V4 Sample-Res\!All_Natural_NG.dsb for the DAZ Studio materials, or Pose library DAZ's Victoria 4>Mat>MATerials Sample-Res>!All_Natural_NG for the Poser mat file.

OK found that one !All_Natural_NG.dsb I'll give it a try, thanks