Using Genesis 2 Female morphs with Genesis 2 Male

StargazeyStargazey Posts: 240
edited December 1969 in New Users

I'm sure I've seen something about how to do this somewhere - can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,929
    edited December 1969

I think if you export the base mesh as an obj morphed you can load it as a morph target on the other figure and adjust rigging

• StargazeyStargazey Posts: 240
    edited December 1969

Thanks for your reply. Not quite what I was looking for, but I will try to figure it out!

(and apologies for posting this in the wrong forum!)

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited January 2014

I think you are looking for this thread: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/24093/. Read it carefully, Gen2F morphs can be transferred to Gen2M easily according to the tutorial. Alternatively, this may also be helpful: http://sickleyield.deviantart.com/journal/Tutorial-Transferring-Character-Morphs-G1-to-G2-409437916. Please let me know if it helps you.

Post edited by cecilia.robinson on
    edited December 1969

Thanks for these links, I think they are what I was looking for (but a bit more complicated than I expected - I'm pretty new to this sort of stuff!!) I'll give it a go as soon as I've plenty of time and a clear head!

Thanks to you both for your help.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

stargazey said:
    Thanks for these links, I think they are what I was looking for (but a bit more complicated than I expected - I'm pretty new to this sort of stuff!!) I'll give it a go as soon as I've plenty of time and a clear head!

Thanks to you both for your help.

You're welcome, I keep my fingers crossed for you succeeding! If you'd like to share the outcome with us, I am sure this will be appreciated.

PS And the part about clearing up the shaping preset is very neat indeed.

• ChromaDrakeChromaDrake Posts: 288
    edited December 1969

I would like to thank you as well! This was information I was interested in too :)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I would simply like to point out that the NEW USERS CONTEST FORUM is not the proper place for these questions. Please post future questions in the NEW USERS HELP FORUM.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,460
    edited January 2014

Moved to the new user forum since it isn't a NU contest

Post edited by frank0314 on
    edited December 1969

Sorry guys - it was something I was wondering about while looking in one forum, and forgot to move to the right forum before asking! (Just put it down to old age!) :}