Diamonds N Pearls . . . Now in the store

WildDesignsWildDesigns Posts: 301
edited January 2014 in Daz PA Commercial Products

The timelessness of pearls and diamonds is brought to you in this elegant jewelry set for your Genesis 2 Female characters. Bring glamour and style to your renders with a four-strand pearl necklace, a neck broach, a set of earrings, two different bracelets, and an optional unparented broach prop. Shaders for the gems include amethyst, diamond, emerald, ruby, sapphire, and topaz. Shaders for the pearls are in pearly white, pearly black, pearly antique, pearly yellow, and pearly pink. Various metal shaders are also included

Shown are just a few samples.

http://www.daz3d.com/diamonds-n-pearls

Popup2.jpg
900 x 1200 - 150K
Popup3.jpg
900 x 1200 - 149K
Main.jpg
900 x 1200 - 132K
Popup6.jpg
900 x 1200 - 151K
Post edited by WildDesigns on

Comments

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited January 2014

Oh wow. Gorgeous and classy. I've actually been wanting something like this for ANY figure with this quality of shaders for a LONG time!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!

EDIT: You should put a store link in your thread so we can just click right to it. ;) I won't be the only person who auto-buys this.

EDIT EDIT: Also, I hope this is very successful for you - I'd like to see you make a LOT more good jewelry products with DS-native shaders and mats!

Post edited by SickleYield on
  • WildDesignsWildDesigns Posts: 301
    edited December 1969

Oh wow. Gorgeous and classy. I've actually been wanting something like this for ANY figure with this quality of shaders for a LONG time!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!

EDIT: You should put a store link in your thread so we can just click right to it. ;) I won't be the only person who auto-buys this.

EDIT EDIT: Also, I hope this is very successful for you - I'd like to see you make a LOT more good jewelry products with DS-native shaders and mats!

Thanks! . . . and DUH! Thanks for reminding me about the store link. lol