Daz Studio 4.12 problem with content

Hi, i've just downloaded and installed new Daz Studio 4.12, but all contents stuff are disappeared since with previous Daz Studio 4.12 Beta everything was fine. Somebody have any suggestion? Thanks.

Comments

• Are your content directopries set correctly? The Beta and the General Release have their own settings.

• When i've installed Daz Studio 4.12 Beta with DIM, it installed the program and everything authomatically was in it's correct place. I did the same with last Daz Studio 4.12 and it installed authomatically too, but the content stuff isn't available. Now i've managed the preference and i've setted the correct directories, now it works fine. Thanks.

• Directory settings don't get copied, so if you are not using the defaults they do need resetting. A bit late now, but Rob has made a sample script available which you run in the working version and take the script it produces into the new version to set the paths to match http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/referenceguide/scripting/api_reference/samples/file_io/save_mapped_paths/start

• My problem has to do with what i hope is the release version of 4.12 , the problem I'm having has to do with V4 and any other figure related to her 1 proviso my copy of V4 Base came via another Product but Studio failed to get Victoria 4 Base on top of that neither Daz Central or DIM or even Connect can Find the Product as it is Title shown on the Daz Site. Daz Studio only shows the titles of the contents of this Product.

When i did have V4 Base in D.S. 4.12 it was missing the picture instead it had a triangle with a ! in its place , i've tried getting the metadata to redownload but no go and when i open the it anything i clicked brought up a window (empty) and a query to choose something. thsi also happen with Aiko4 as well.

There is obviously something wrong with the DS 4.12 as most everthing else including Genesis (the original) works fine only V4 and A4 are incompativle with this version of the Studio , there should be a way to roll back to a previous version of the Studio wihout needing DIM or Daz Central and NO FORCED UPDATE to the Current version thank you.

P.S. i don't think it's a pathing problems as  everything else shows up

Further note the files are where they should be they just don't show up in Studio at all it almost if something critical for V4 base is missing

here is the product that i purchased so you can see what is suppose to be installed > https://www.daz3d.com/female-anatomy-bundle

Does anyone know IF Daz Studio could be ran under Steam launcher because it would make things a lot easier when asking for things like Screen shots.

Below is a copy of the invoice

Invoice #100857254 | Print Invoice

Items Invoiced

Product Name SKU Price Qty Invoiced Subtotal
    Subtotal $69.97
    Grand Total $69.97

Female Anatomy Bundle

Installers

Female Anatomy Bundle

16345 $69.97 1 $69.97

« Back to My Orders

• Genesis is in native daz Studio format, Victoria 4.2 is in Poser format. The paths can be right for the one and not for the other since they are set separately. Please post a screen shot of your settings, and of the location of the Victoria 4.2 CR2 file.