SteamPunk Working Class (Commercical)

OskarssonOskarsson Posts: 793
edited December 1969 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Just a little something for Michael 6 and G2M. Every Steampunk Empire needs their working class. You know, the guys who builds the dirigibles, clean the windows of skyscrapers and sometimes becomes unlikely heroes...
Should be in the store around the middle of the month.
PS: Mustache included!

PromoPic02.jpg
692 x 900 - 173K
PromoPic06.jpg
692 x 900 - 183K
PromoPic07.jpg
692 x 900 - 172K
MainPic.jpg
692 x 900 - 215K

Comments

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Are these individual clothes?
    I like the last promo! :)

• CathyMCathyM Posts: 261
    edited December 1969

I like this outfit very much! Are the pants full length without the boots, or are they attached to the boots? Looking forward to seeing this in the store :) -Cathy

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 899
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    Are these individual clothes?
    I like the last promo! :)

I like the look of these and I have the same question as Kerya here.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Not sure I'd necessarily classify these as steampunk, but they're excellent reproductions of 1920s-style male clothing. Well done. :) Just right for Titanic/Dracula-themed art.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Not sure I'd necessarily classify these as steampunk, but they're excellent reproductions of 1920s-style male clothing. Well done. :) Just right for Titanic/Dracula-themed art.

Yeah, but basically everything from about 1870 through the mid 20's is called "Steampunk" these days...

• OskarssonOskarsson Posts: 793
    edited December 1969

Thanks Guys! The clothes are separates-Boots, Pants, Shirt and cap. The pants end right below the knee but the edge looks nice.
    I was originally going to call this 'Working class hero' but I chickened out for some reason. Thought it would be too political or something...

PromoPic05.jpg
    692 x 900 - 173K
  • SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

It's a great-looking set! I really like it.

edited December 1969

Thanks, Sickle:) You know you're one of the nicest vendors out there, right?

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 1969

Oskarsson said:
    Thanks, Sickle:) You know you're one of the nicest vendors out there, right?

Aw, thanks!

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

Very,very nice. The mustache was something I was hoping to find. Thank you.

edited December 1969

No problem. I'm thinking of doing more beards and 'staches for the men. Now if I can only find the time...

• tonymousetonymouse Posts: 230
    edited December 1969

Oskarsson said:
    No problem. I'm thinking of doing more beards and 'staches for the men. Now if I can only find the time...

I'd be all over beards and staches!!! I hope this set will be Poser compatible.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited December 1969

May I humbly and respectfully request "Jodfers" and "baggy at the edge of the boot"" morphs?

edited December 1969

I love the jodhpurs look (I've done several) but it's not suitable at this point. The mesh is not really built with that in mind.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    edited December 1969

Understandable and I will probably buy it for the stache alone if it looks really good. I have been wanting a classic mustache. I would love a Snidley Whiplash type complete with curly tips but beggars and choosers, right? :) I look forward to this piece.