Where is my new scene

LindsayMSLindsayMS Posts: 5
edited December 1969 in New Users

I purchased Saxon Ruins - it downloaded and presumably installed but I can't seem to find it - either through DAZ or using windows explorer

Comments

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Downloaded how? Did you do it manually from your Product Library page on the store here, or do you use DIM?

• LindsayMSLindsayMS Posts: 5
    edited January 2014

I used Download manager - I have since bought another 2 products and have found all of the downloads on my computer .they are in .dsx and .zip files .directory train C:users/public/public documents/DAZ 3D/InstallManager/downloads.
    I was not sure that I should attempt to unpack them as earlier downloads had been done by DIM and there are an awful lot of sub directories in the My Daz Library folder

Post edited by LindsayMS on
  • SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited January 2014

That's the downloads, what you need are the unpacked installations from those downloads. D|S can't read the contents of a zip directly. Do you have DIM set up to automatically install? And are you having problems finding anything else you've just bought in D|S?

Post edited by SpottedKitty on
    edited December 1969

Only just the last 2 purchases - everything else worked out fine - just the way it should. I Re-installed DIM before downloading this last set of purchases but it didn't seem to make any difference

edited December 1969

I Just started playing again and it seems that the package of poses that I bought as part of the last purchase has installed correctly. It is only the Saxon Ruins and Victoria 6 Starter bundle that did not install

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I Just started playing again and it seems that the package of poses that I bought as part of the last purchase has installed correctly. It is only the Saxon Ruins and Victoria 6 Starter bundle that did not install

Is DIM showing them in "Ready to Download", "Ready to Install", or "Installed"?

edited December 1969

It Is showing them as installed

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

If you right-click on one of them in the Installed tab and choose "Show Installed Files" it will show the content folder the item was installed to and the relative paths of the items in that folder. Saxon Ruins will show up in Content Library > Poser Formats. Which part of the V6 Starter Bundle?

edited December 1969

I think I have found it all now. I Wasn't looking via the Poser folder
    Thank you