Muelsfell Halfblood Anashia HD for G8 Females [Released]

E-ArkhamE-Arkham Posts: 733
edited September 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Introducing Anashia!

Muelsfell Halfblood Anashia HD for Genesis 8 Females

Needed a change from environments so I've been focused on characters lately.  This is the first of a couple in the pipeline.

With a distinctive otherworldly air, the halfblooded Anashia brings an element of exotic excitement where ever she goes. Since she is as mercurial as a storm and as inscrutable as her mysterious heritage, she can be friend or foe, demon temptress or tortured mortal, adventurer or adversary.

Anashia TrioAnashia Smoke Break

Her horns are rigged and posable, she has dForce strand based hair (since other hairs may not fit between her honkin' huge horns), and she has 3 different colour variations.

I'm personally really pleased with how she turned out, so hopefully I can continue to create other interesting new characters.

Anashia Red Skin

Anashia Woodlands

As always feel free to leave feedback and whether or not you like this direction I'm heading.  :)

muelsfell-halfblood-anashia-popup01.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 826K
muelsfell-halfblood-anashia-popup03.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 236K
muelsfell-halfblood-anashia-popup04.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 740K
muelsfell-halfblood-anashia-popup02.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 834K
Post edited by E-Arkham on

Comments

• She's gorgeous!! I love her horns and the forehead morph, and especially how sharply defined her features are (that always looks great in dramatic lighting). The hair is awesome, too--I work with a lot of horned characters and more hair options are always great to have.

Are you considering doing a version of this character for G8M?

• She's gorgeous!! I love her horns and the forehead morph, and especially how sharply defined her features are (that always looks great in dramatic lighting). The hair is awesome, too--I work with a lot of horned characters and more hair options are always great to have.

Are you considering doing a version of this character for G8M?

Thanks!

Probably not doing a G8M version.  I do have a G8M character coming out next, but it's not anything like Anashia.  I have to be careful when doing G8 characters and create them for the love of it rather than the hopes they will sell well, haha.

• Thanks for the answer and I'm looking forward to seeing your other characters! :D
  • She looks great I always have to grab charcters different than the super model

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,361

If she came with hooved legs, I don't think I would have been able to resist grabbing her up.

• Thanks for the kind words everyone.  :)

I think hooves would have to be a geograft rather than sculpted detail, but maybe I'll do something like that on a future character.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

What are the chances of you just doing a horn set similar but smaller to work with both G8M and G8F? :)

• RKane_1 said:

What are the chances of you just doing a horn set similar but smaller to work with both G8M and G8F? :)

Almost did that for this set, actually, heh.  I will do a very quick store browse when I start a new product, just to be aware of competition, or niches that need to be filled, etc, and noticed that there was already one a good looking horn set out there for G8 so I decided not to do it for Anashia.

Not ruling it out as a future project, as I love making little fun things like that, but if I do it won't be anytime soon, sorry.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

She looks great. i am uncertain if I will buy her without a mate but top notch job on her as a morph. i would love prehensile horns for both sexes with this unusual race. I love your stuff, this is my only complaint. I hope you make a horn set in the future for G8M as well. . :)