Where are the Anatomical elements materials?

edited September 2019 in New Users

Ok I give up. I've looked and looked, I can't find any materials which can be applied to male/female genitalia. How do I give them skins like the rest of the model instead of being blank white?

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• You have to select the Genital and then you will see the Material tab - In there the Charachter 
    may or may not have material for its genitals. If not you could try to load that of other Characthers
    in the Material tab to see if any match the skin!

• Watch out for character settings tagged as "Hierarchical Materials". These should be applied to the Genesis figure itself, and you should check that the anatomical bits parented as well as fitted-to when you loaded them into the scene. This should happen automatically, but it doesn't always.

Note that some characters also include parented bits such as eyelashes and eyebrows in an "H. Materials" setting.

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987
    edited September 2019

There's also a possibility that your character of choice has no gen materials, if he/she is a child or teenage character.

Post edited by BeeMKay on
  • And some character creators just don't do anatomical bits textures, whether the character is an adult or not. That said, I have noticed more and more characters include the textures as you browse from the original Genesis to the current Genesis 8. To make sure, look carefully at the store page for the character; if the textures are there, the What's Included section will have a line something like "Anatomical Elements MATs".