cr2 export to poser

Hi,

I'm beginning with daz and poser. I'm trying to export a clothed figure (clothed genesis 2 male) as cr2 in order to be able to import it into poser.

During the export process, I get two different error messages but I don't know exactly what it means. I attached both error messages.

A cr2 is still exported but, when I want to import it in poser by selecting it in my library, I get a naked model (and my model was clothed). I'm obviously doing something wrong but I don't know what... Do you have any clue ?

error0.png
1920 x 1080 - 449K
error1.png
1920 x 1080 - 450K

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

What are you using to prepare the file for export?

• The errors mean that you are not saving to a regular Poser content folder usuallyt the CR2 would go to /Runtime/Libraries/Character/some folder, and the maps to /Runtime/Textures/Some folder.

The CR2 exporter handles only oen figure at a time, DS doesn't have a scene exporter for Poser format.

• PadonePadone Posts: 3,481

I don't use poser myself but I guess for G1 G2 you have to use the dson importer to avoid issues. That's what it was made for.

• I don't do anything special before trying to export: in daz, I load the genesis 2 model, put clothes on it and click on export. As a target, I'm using my daz library folder(not the poser 11 content folder). I added the daz library as a library in poser 11.
  • The alert box is giving a location in the temp folder, not the content diectory. In any event, as I said, the CR2 will have only one figure whatever you do.

• By one figure, you mean without clothes ?
  • PadonePadone Posts: 3,481
    edited September 2019

yes, anything having bones is a figure by itself

Post edited by Padone on