Genesis 8 Cross-Figure Resource Kit

I am kindof confused about this, I thought it would help G8m clothes fit better on G8f and vise versa, but all I see is a slider to change the female into a male, and male to female

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,211

Yes, but that is only the first step of the process. Full procedure is on the ReadMe.(Used to be a separate document)

• Thank you, I'll have to read through that see if I can work it out

• AsariAsari Posts: 703
    I have a weird idea the other day ... but can this kit also help female eyelashes and brows fit on males?
  • HavosHavos Posts: 5,305

I bought this when it first came out, but only because it was cheap. What it does is only slightly different from autofit, which is free. Sometimes it does a better job than autofit, and sometimes a worse job.

You should try fitting the brows/lashes using autofit. For something like that, it should work well, but you need to try it.

• AsariAsari Posts: 703
    Thank you. This is helpful. I didn't expect it could turn out that sometimes you get even worse results than with autofit. I never had any luck auto autofitting brows and lashes they either distort or stick to a weird place on the face. But then also I use a custom morph and it complicates things for autofit.
  • HavosHavos Posts: 5,305

A custom morph would have no effect on auto fit itself, as this only fits to the base shape. However the custom morph could distort the item when it is dialled in.

• Where I've had the best luck with this tool is transfering rigid items from G8 Female to G8 Male, like jetpacks, etc (yes, they were items I could simply load as props to work with the males, but this eventually does save me some time).