[Released] 100: The Ultimate Superhero Pose Collection

2»

Comments

  • Those ThingsThose Things Posts: 478
    edited October 7
    inquire said:

    What are the Tool Tips, mentioned on the promo page?

    When you mouse over a thumbnail, a much larger and easier to see picture called a "Tool Tip" pops up. It makes it easier to see the item in question, so you don't have to squint at the tiny thumbnail. :)  Thumbnails are 91 x91 pixels, whereas tool tips are 256 x 256. 

    Post edited by Those Things on
  • tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 2,476

    Instant buy.  Thanks.

  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 13,758

    Oh, I had missed that... thank you SO much for using TIPs!

    I have a bunch of poses that don't and it can be incredibly annoying trying to squint at the small icons and figure out how the pose looks.

     

  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 122

    I bought this product because one of my authors loves the X-men and another has original super heroes of his own. But I found that the poses are also excellent for other non-superhero renders as well. 

    This was a worthwhile investment.

    My sincere thanks.

    Mary

  • I bought this product because one of my authors loves the X-men and another has original super heroes of his own. But I found that the poses are also excellent for other non-superhero renders as well. 

    This was a worthwhile investment.

    My sincere thanks.

    Mary

    Soooo great to hear! Thank you so much.

  • Oso3D said:

    Oh, I had missed that... thank you SO much for using TIPs!

    I have a bunch of poses that don't and it can be incredibly annoying trying to squint at the small icons and figure out how the pose looks.

     

    I know, right? Nothing more dissapointing than mousing over a thumbnail, and it blows up into...the same thumbnail on yellow. :D

  • bicc39bicc39 Posts: 537

    Purchased today, truly worth money.

    Thank you!!!

    Also thanks for cloak suggestion, bought that too.

  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 13,758

    NO CAPES!

  • bicc39 said:

    Purchased today, truly worth money.

    Thank you!!!

    Also thanks for cloak suggestion, bought that too.

    So great to hear! Thank you!

  • Oso3D said:

    NO CAPES!

    :D

  • bicc39bicc39 Posts: 537

    In addition....have been collecting poses for years, this is truly one of , if not the best.

    Could have saved a lot of time, effort and money, if had these earlier

    My congratulations, hope they sell well and more coming

  • bicc39 said:

    In addition....have been collecting poses for years, this is truly one of , if not the best.

    Could have saved a lot of time, effort and money, if had these earlier

    My congratulations, hope they sell well and more coming

    Wow! Thank you! smiley

  • GoggerGogger Posts: 1,338

    Awesome poses. Awesome usability with awesome Tool Tip sized icons. (Bows down, chanting, "We're not worthy!")
    Thank you so much for putting all of this awesomeness at our fingertips. Make more and I will buy them, even if I think I don't need them, just to support your kind of awesomeness!
    If it were possible, on this forum, we would hoist you up onto our shoulders and parade you around for others to see how much we appreciate all the effort you put in on our behalf. The way you made this product should be an example to all PAs.

  • Gogger said:

    Awesome poses. Awesome usability with awesome Tool Tip sized icons. (Bows down, chanting, "We're not worthy!")
    Thank you so much for putting all of this awesomeness at our fingertips. Make more and I will buy them, even if I think I don't need them, just to support your kind of awesomeness!
    If it were possible, on this forum, we would hoist you up onto our shoulders and parade you around for others to see how much we appreciate all the effort you put in on our behalf. The way you made this product should be an example to all PAs.

    That is incredibly kind of you, thank you so much!

Sign In or Register to comment.