(Released) HeadShop 11 Macintosh on DAZ (Commercial)

info_b3470fa520info_b3470fa520 Posts: 880
edited September 2019 in Daz PA Commercial Products

HeadShop 11 is a Standalone software used to automatically create 3D heads from a single photo. It works as a plug-in inside Daz Studio with all Genesis figures, and outputs a modified morph OBJ file and 4096 x 4096 texture files.

HeadShop 11 works with the following figures:

• Genesis 2 Male and Female
  • Genesis 3 Male and Female
  • Genesis 8 Male and Female

HeadShop 11 requires a Macintosh personal computer or laptop with the following minimal requirements:

System requirements:

• Required Hardware:
  • 8 Gb of RAM
  • Monitor with a screen of a resolution at least 1024 x 768
  • 800 MB free disk space
  • Required Software:
  • IOS Mojave or later
  • Daz Studio 4.9 or later, 64-bit version

Watch Video at: https://youtu.be/8su5584NiE8

Mac.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 628K
Post edited by info_b3470fa520 on

Comments

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,097

I meet all of the requirements except for the OS. I'm using Macintosh OS 10.12.6, Sierra. That's only one or two steps before Mojave. Will this product work with Sierra? Also, of course, the next OS will be Catalina. Will it work with Catalina? 

• inquire said:

I meet all of the requirements except for the OS. I'm using Macintosh OS 10.12.6, Sierra. That's only one or two steps before Mojave. Will this product work with Sierra? Also, of course, the next OS will be Catalina. Will it work with Catalina? 

Yes and Yes

edited September 2019

Just gotta double-check: So that's a YES to both questions, right? I'm using a Macintosh Pro, late 2013 edition, with 

Processor Name:    12-Core Intel Xeon E5

Processor Speed:    2.7 GHz

Number of Processors:    1

Total Number of Cores:    12

L2 Cache (per Core):    256 KB

L3 Cache:    30 MB

Memory:    64 GB

For Graphics Cards, I'm using the AMD FirePRO D700. There are 2 Graphics Cards.

And for Displays, I have the large Thunderbolt Display Screen.

And once again, I'm runnng Macintosh OS 10.12.6, Sierra.

Oh, and for DAZ Studio, I'm running version 4.11.0.383.

So, If I buy this product, it should work. Correct?

Post edited by inquire on
  • Yes. And if any rpoblem, you have 30-day money back, right?

• New version, great. I've been waiting for that. I've used the mac version from version 6 to version 9. Is there a upgrade for a previous mac version?

• zisch said:

New version, great. I've been waiting for that. I've used the mac version from version 6 to version 9. Is there a upgrade for a previous mac version?

No upgrade - totally rewritten app. Sorry.

Thanks for your answer. Few more questions:

1. The character can be saved, I gues. But can the morphs be named and saved, as, e.g., Joe_Face?

2. Your product generates textures for the face and eyes, lips, etc., but not for the torso, legs, and so forth, right? So, we could just use a different texture set on our figure, right?

3. And I'm guessing we can use different hair and props, too.

I'm hoping some people who buy this version will post pictures and then the finished 3D version of the person in the picture.

I too have owned different versions of this product. I remember when we'd do a frontal version of the head/face, and then a profile version of the head/face, and try and even the whole out in Poser or Daz Studio. I'd like to see how well this version works, in the hands of people like me who buy the product. I'm not criticizing this product at all. I'd just like to see some examples. I did watch the video tutorial in its entirety. It brought back some memories for me.

• info_b3470fa520info_b3470fa520 Posts: 880
    edited September 2019
    inquire said:

Thanks for your answer. Few more questions:

1. The character can be saved, I gues. But can the morphs be named and saved, as, e.g., Joe_Face?

2. Your product generates textures for the face and eyes, lips, etc., but not for the torso, legs, and so forth, right? So, we could just use a different texture set on our figure, right?

3. And I'm guessing we can use different hair and props, too

Characters can be saved via DAZ Studio/Save As. Morphs can be named anything you want (Joe_Face) in the project folder. And yes, you can add any hair in DAZ Studio.

Popup_03.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 248K
    Popup_04.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 267K
    Post edited by info_b3470fa520 on