HH Werewolf [Commercial]

Comments

• Now we're talking. I am so glad that it isn't a T-Rex. Awesome figure and since it's stand alone you need to add 3 things to it, Poses,Poses,Poses .

Great work Herschel I'll be buying it.

Thanks and 10 full-body poses are included. I was going to include a handful of partials but didn't see the need except for the hands. If you think it needs a larger library of poses just let me know.

This will be an insta-buy! I've been waiting for a more "wolf-like" werewolf model for a long time! My only hope/wish is that there would also be some morph dials for a more lithe/feminine figure (not like female female with breasts, etc but just a bit more delicate...if that makes any sense at all)

Think could be a possible morph expansive product in the future.

Finally a werewolf that is more wolf than man. This was on our wish list for the longest time. Thank you.  I can only hope that it is out before Halloween!

GreyFaun said:

I, too, will cross fingers to get it in time for some Halloween renders !

It's just waiting on a release date to be given. I suspect it will hit the store in the upcoming weeks, well ahead of Halloween.

• I always like more poses. It's hard to tell without seeing them all.  It would be nice to have a wounded pose, or a pose where he is taking a blow. Again thank you for doing this.  I have wanted this for so long.  Most wolves out there look like the wolfman from the 1950's movies.  This is more like the Howling or underworld series.

• Can't wait. Been wanting a Ron Spencer style werewolf for a long time

• Romulus71 said:

Can't wait. Been wanting a Ron Spencer style werewolf for a long time

Werewolf the Apocalypse fan represent!

But for real for those wanting a proper fur coat, I am sure I or another person can do a decent one post-release for LAMH or SBH.

• Lx75Lx75 Posts: 25

WOW,

impressive. that´s imho the first werewolf that is looking quite good. --->>>>auto-purchase!!!!!!

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037
    Romulus71 said:

But for real for those wanting a proper fur coat, I am sure I or another person can do a decent one post-release for LAMH or SBH.

I look forward to it. :)

IT IS OUT AND ON THE ... PROOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

RKane_1 said:
    Romulus71 said:

I think I may combine with with one of Osos's Pug man figures to make my Warpug of the Apocolypse. Bone Gnawers represent! *chuckle*

• RKane_1 said:
    RKane_1 said:
    Romulus71 said:

I think I may combine with with one of Osos's Pug man figures to make my Warpug of the Apocolypse. Bone Gnawers represent! *chuckle*

A metis Bone Gnawer?

Personally, this is is perfect for a Black Spiral Dancer character. Once I get my hands on it, I'll try to make some custom materials/fur to fit Silver fangs and so.

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,308
    RKane_1 said:
    RKane_1 said:
    Romulus71 said:

I'm curious if you mean in post-processing or something - remember this is a stand-alone character so it won't blend in with G8M's like a regular character would.  If you know of a way to blend a stand-alone character with G8 I'd love to know how!!  

Gogger said:
    RKane_1 said:
    RKane_1 said:
    Romulus71 said:

I'm curious if you mean in post-processing or something - remember this is a stand-alone character so it won't blend in with G8M's like a regular character would.  If you know of a way to blend a stand-alone character with G8 I'd love to know how!!  

Aah. I assumed it was a new G8M character without reading the description. This does throw a monkey wrench in my thinkiing. Bummer. :(

• Bought and downloaded.  I'm going to introduce him to Archmage Serena at the weekend. It will be interesting to see how many minutes he lasts.  I do hope you guys aren't upset by the sight of werewolf blood.

Cheers,

Alex.

RKane_1 said:
    Gogger said:
    RKane_1 said:
    RKane_1 said:
    Romulus71 said:

Aah. I assumed it was a new G8M character without reading the description. This does throw a monkey wrench in my thinkiing. Bummer. :(

Herschel said he couldn't do the morphs 'extreme' enough with a Genesis base. I love the figure - it is sitting in my cart right now and I'll play with it after I get home. Yeah, I would have liked to use all the G8M poses and clothing, but the character is still AWESOME even without all that. May not be for everyone, but is very definitely a YES for me!

• Thank you for the support everyone and I hope you're enjoying the new furry.

On a different note, this will be my last product release until December time becuase I'm trying to stay under a certain amount of sales for the year (for tax resaons). I am still working on many new products and December will be a big month from me so stay tuned. My website blog will be launching soon to keep those curious up-to-date on what I'm working on behind the scenes. Until then, enjoy the Werewolf!

Thank you for the support everyone and I hope you're enjoying the new furry.

On a different note, this will be my last product release until December time becuase I'm trying to stay under a certain amount of sales for the year (for tax resaons). I am still working on many new products and December will be a big month from me so stay tuned. My website blog will be launching soon to keep those curious up-to-date on what I'm working on behind the scenes. Until then, enjoy the Werewolf!

Thanks for the update, Herschel!  We appreciate your talent!  And I totally get where you are coming from in controlling revenue for tax purposes. We will be looking forward to anything you have for us in December.  Hopefully it will be a Herschel Hoffmeyer Christmas at DAZ - HA HA!

• TraceSLTraceSL Posts: 519

One of the best werewolfs out.  Also, would like to see more poses and some claw/hand poses.  Glad the fur is not dforce.  Would like to see some textures, like white somewhere down the line.  

edited September 2019

Just a quick render to show that you CAN change that fur color!  Here I used Hinky's Hair Salon Shaders for an obvious example. I used the glitter option, so that's not exactly sparkles, or fireflies - just a very quick render stopped very early - with glitter!  :)

Werewolf_HH_009xy.jpg
    1920 x 1200 - 424K
    Post edited by Gogger on
  • LintonLinton Posts: 541

Just bought it, and downloading it now! 

Sad it's your last item until December, will be looking forward to your next item!

• Gogger said:

Thank you for the support everyone and I hope you're enjoying the new furry.

Thanks for the update, Herschel!  We appreciate your talent!  And I totally get where you are coming from in controlling revenue for tax purposes. We will be looking forward to anything you have for us in December.  Hopefully it will be a Herschel Hoffmeyer Christmas at DAZ - HA HA!

So, it's going to be a while before we see the dragon?  Pity about that. Still, at least we have the werewolf to play with.

Cheers,

Alex.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

I will be pressing my virtual face to the window of your store tapping the glass and muttering to myself "Winter is coming, Winter is coming."

• EboshijaanaEboshijaana Posts: 444
    edited September 2019

Ok, first of all;

TOEBEANS. Goddamn, freaking toebeans finally on a werewolf.

Controls are good, as are the options.

There is a single texturegroup for body, yay.

Only issue I'm finding is that every texture is named the same regardless of purpose. Which makes it hard to spot the correct ones.

Here are some of my VERY early fur tries.

HHwerewolf2.png
    555 x 555 - 394K
    HHwerewolf3.png
    666 x 512 - 408K
    HHwerewolf4.png
    666 x 666 - 570K
    Post edited by Eboshijaana on
  • MelissaGTMelissaGT Posts: 2,610
    edited September 2019

Ok, first of all;

Only issue I'm finding is that every texture is named the same regardless of purpose. Which makes it hard to spot the correct ones.

TOEBEANS...only another cat person would appreciate the TOEBEANS!

Is that added strand hair on top of HH's fiber?

Post edited by MelissaGT on
  • Ok, first of all;

TOEBEANS...only another cat person would appreciate the TOEBEANS!

Is that added strand hair on top of HH's fiber?

Dog person, but yes XD

Nah, all of it is custom SBH.

• pdspds Posts: 593

That looks pretty damn good! I’m sure a lot of people would be interested in how you did the extra SBH, given the amount of interest in having a furrier werewolf. Hope you post some more samples!

• pds said:

That looks pretty damn good! I’m sure a lot of people would be interested in how you did the extra SBH, given the amount of interest in having a furrier werewolf. Hope you post some more samples!

I'll post the full settings+maps once I've made a good enough one to share.

• Never creep up on a lady, especially when she’s Archmage Serena, leading light of the Future Mages and the realm’s scariest and most lethal huge evil monster slayer.

Failing to honour this simple rule could have extremely unpleasant consequences: “And where do you think you are going?  I don’t remember giving you permission to breath in this part of the multiverse, never mind in my presence!”

Cheers,

Alex.

Never Creep Up On A Lady.JPG
    3000 x 1875 - 852K
  • MelissaGTMelissaGT Posts: 2,610

I have ZBrush and I never realized that there's apparently a fiber hair system...I really need to check that out, haha. 

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,888

Zbrush fiberhair is nice... I prefer strand.

• CerragCerrag Posts: 242

An *Awesome Werewolf!!!  yes