How to go about hiring a Daz studio pro?

I have some character concept artwork that I want to bring into 3d life. What's the best way to find or hire a Daz pro who can recreate the characters using a combination of base models and morphs, hair, clothes, etc.? My ultimate goal is to have the 3d model now available for future poses, animations, wardrobe changes, etc.

Comments

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,154
    edited September 2019

you properly should post request like these in the art forum , you'll get a larger response.

do you have any pictures of your project you can share.?    that would be helpful to people that maybe able to help you :)

Post edited by Ivy on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I agree with Ivy,  this sort of topic should go in the Art Studio.

It's easily fixed.  Click on the gear icon on your first post, click Edit,  then look to the left hand side and the drop down from Change Category gives you the list.  choose Art Studio,  then click on save comment at the bottom od the page

• jwteacha said:

I have some character concept artwork that I want to bring into 3d life. What's the best way to find or hire a Daz pro who can recreate the characters using a combination of base models and morphs, hair, clothes, etc.? My ultimate goal is to have the 3d model now available for future poses, animations, wardrobe changes, etc.

Also, it's better to state if you're hoping to get a 3D model for your use inside of DAZ (which would require that you buy all the individual assets as well). Or whether you only want 2D images (renders) of your character.